Nameberry memes (Part 1)

45 Likes

Lowkey, one of my favorite parts of doing long initial games is seeing how the names I choose get weirder and weirder as I try to come up with unique ones for each letter.

17 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] urge to give someone a nice reply even though I don’t like the name that much

17 Likes

my urge to give you a nice reply even though i’m almost out of likes…

i simply had to :heart:

19 Likes

Was gonna do [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] as my combo of the day. Then I realized…

19 Likes

35 Likes

I now know the pain of getting done with a caf, feeling super happy about it, and then the site going down and having to restart everything. end me

20 Likes

When you stay up late changing the names of your characters, then wake up in the morning and wonder why [name_u]Anne[/name_u] the apple seller, who your character meets once has been changed to [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f].

25 Likes

I got Yam… No thank you! :joy:

1 Like

When all of my names on the Pick [name_m]Five[/name_m] bng are out in two rounds.

10 Likes

Me: I love the names [name_f]Amalia[/name_f], [name_f]Adalia[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], and [name_f]Talia[/name_f]!
Also me: What kind of a name is [name_f]Ulalia[/name_f]?

Me: [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] are both in my UC!
Also me: Why the heck do you have [name_u]Finnegan[/name_u] and [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] in your UC?

11 Likes

Me, looking at my 500-name girls list: Why is this so threadbare? I need more names! Time to look up some names of (insert origin here)!

Also me, looking at my 150-name boys list: Why is there so many? I don’t even like half these names. Out, out! Get off! Begone!

22 Likes

A timeline of me vs baby names and gender

35 Likes

That’s… such a good meme format

4 Likes

Me- does serious research on authentic gothic names to put in my gothic themed caf

Also me- puts a name of a fairy from Disney’s Tinkerbell

24 Likes

The temptation of clicking on a topic that has been closed or says “ignore” is just to much to resist

32 Likes

And when you can’t see any reason for why it was closed and it drives you mad.

13 Likes

when you start coming around to a name and then something happens so you suddenly have a negative association with it
who-couldve-seen-that-coming-sarcastic

the name this just happened to for me is Lumen

21 Likes

Filing [name_f]Heather[/name_f] Headley with [name_f]Amber[/name_f] Bernstein and [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] Huynh under “People With Etymologically Redundant Names”.
11 Likes

35 Likes