Nameberry memes

when everyone’s got all these perfect :woman_cartwheeling: aesthetics :sunny: around their ‘name of the day’ posts while I’m attempting to combine some kind of emojis that just look weird together :sweat_smile:

27 Likes

When you come back to nameberry after a six month break and everyone changed their usernames and pfps :grin:

36 Likes

Lol I haven’t changed much since then :joy:

4 Likes

and here you go:

24 Likes

[name_u]Laurie[/name_u] @ethelmary don’t use that sign in Loveleigh’s nursery; it literally made me yawn every time I looked back at it :grin:

7 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS, YOU’RE BACK! We missed you [name_f]Elena[/name_f]!

3 Likes

Help pfff :skull:

10 Likes

me talking about someone’s name list, that isn’t my style:

me on my favorite names:

26 Likes

21 Likes

33 Likes

Today I taught my computer to be a [name_u]Berry[/name_u].

5 Likes

Me: I don’t get the hype about [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], etc.

Me after being on nb for half a year: OH MY FLIPPING GOODNESS GRACIOUS RUBY, THEODORE, FELICITY, AND CORDELIA ARE MY FAVORITE NAMES EVER

Nameberry gives me common sense :grin:

20 Likes

When you take the te off of [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] and get [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
(no offense, both are great! [name_m]Just[/name_m] personal preference and humor :grin: )

28 Likes

When you feel confident about your answers for a ntb and u check back for the next round and the user picked some random other combos that you didn’t think were as good

13 Likes

Me: I love this name!
Other Berries: I love that name too!! But only when it’s pronounced in this (incorrect) way :grin:
Me: :frowning:

15 Likes

the word names are going too far

26 Likes

Me this week when I get on NB without an error message:

31 Likes

@SparkleNinja18 I tried to reply but I couldn’t even reply

15 Likes

nameberry is barely functional right now

there is no meme

26 Likes

Okay then