Nameberry memes (Part 1)

I’m mad at how accurate this is :sob: I have a complete list for about 24 hours before I have to start over :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

having a breakdown over what i’m going to name my future kids meanwhile the names that i picked out and decided on are watching me like :woman_standing:t2::man_standing:t2:

19 Likes

“It’s more fun to look for a list.” YES.

7 Likes

16 Likes

27 Likes

Me: rarely checks the birth announcements forum
Also me: checks the NB assigned partners birth announcements religiously

17 Likes

When all your names are so different, they will never work as sibsets

11 Likes

“can’t decide between these two combos…let’s put it to the quick poll thread!”

“not conclusive enough…better spend the next 10 hours thinking about it”

35 Likes

You know you’re a namenerd when you refer to a “sibset” in conversation and your friends are just like :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

31 Likes

having the social security baby names registry bookmarked on your computer and knowing when to look for the new one (it’s in may)

15 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] history teacher somehow ended up talking about [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and was like “Ew [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is an old lady name” and EVERYONE agreed with her. I was very offended…she obviously isn’t following the baby name trends…well duhhh…stop being such a name nerd [name_u]Josie[/name_u] :woman_facepalming:t4:

24 Likes

Me: [name_f]My[/name_f] name list is so varied, you never know what I might come up with next!

[name_f]My[/name_f] name list:
2021-09-29

42 Likes

31 Likes

I just read a book with characters named [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and thought the author must have been a berry :joy:

24 Likes

Which book?

1 Like

Agh I can’t remember, some cute kids book I flipped through in the library. If I remember the title I will post it.

4 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] friends have taken to calling NB “‘Elle’s’ word thing” and honestly it’s not as bad as I thought

17 Likes

Taking a survey about sleep deprivation

What I say: I know I’m sleep-deprived when I have trouble concentrating

What I mean: I know I’m sleep-deprived when it takes me two days to realise [name_f]Betty[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is not an acceptable combo

34 Likes

the other day, i forgot to text my friend back, and he asked me if i was on ‘Nameapple’ again.

41 Likes

Dude. It’s Namecherry! Get it right!

16 Likes