Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Me vs. the Quick [name_u]Poll[/name_u] thread

43 Likes

Newsies is my favorite musical and I’ve really been thinking it’s [name_u]Charles[/name_u] the whole time…

1 Like

Oh my gosh, that was me this morning!!!

1 Like

all of the “vote on my names a-z” threads are so amusing because almost all the lists are the exact same :sob:

berries have such a clear style

31 Likes

Does anyone else press heart/like on every name they see in Name of the [name_u]Day[/name_u]?

I’m always so surprised when I see a name with just 3 or 4 likes next to a name with 15+ likes. I just like all of them, even if the name isn’t my style! I love it when some more offbeat names get some :white_heart: on the forums.

28 Likes

It’s usually not even about the names, posts with emojis always get more likes :rofl:

32 Likes

Not me liking this post because my brain probably wouldn’t have noticed it if it didn’t have the emoji :skull:

10 Likes

64 Likes

*good reply

1 Like

Gotta get those

:white_heart: :ballet_shoes: :crescent_moon: :shell: aesthetics :shell: :crescent_moon: :ballet_shoes: :white_heart:

31 Likes

I literally can’t do the emoji aesthetics :sob: I was looking for some to go with the sibsets in my signature but I couldn’d put into words emojis how they feel to me so I had to go with hearts in different colors

16 Likes

According to my most-used emojis I have exactly two styles of names:
:sunny:🛼 :watermelon:

or
:crescent_moon::evergreen_tree::candle:

(But no, I only like the notd names I like or find interesting; I’m generally very sparse with likes but I never use them on other forums either :see_no_evil:)

22 Likes

I like how nameberry is meant to help name a real baby and then so many forum users are like

59 Likes

I am a genuine liker in that I try to like things I just like rather than for any other reason, but nonetheless, I also find my liking habits a tad compulsive! Sometimes it’s just my signal to someone that they’re my friend and I support them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have to actively tell myself “Stop liking everything or they’ll think you’re creepy :upside_down_face:

19 Likes

Me being aggressively * ~ >>> gay <<< ~ * whenever NB is seeming too heteronormative :rainbow: :sparkles: :dancing_women:

30 Likes

Just for the record, not sure if it’s the same for everybody, but whenever someone does this with me, it does not come across as creepy at all! It comes across as really sweet actually, and makes me think of them as more of a friend than I did before :heartpulse:

31 Likes

On a family I made (33 sisters):

[name_f]Sara[/name_f]
9 children later…
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]

10 Likes

56 Likes

Is this a challenge? :rofl:

How do I see this? Is there a quick way or do you have to manually count?

when I type a : a menu opens with suggestions for emoji, one of the options is “more”. This opens an interface with all available emojis sorted into categories, and the topmost category is “Recently Used”.
Accodring to this I’ve recently used :relieved: a lot.

1 Like