Nameberry memes (Part 1)

especially when I’m not even planning to have kids! (and if I actually decide to, I’ll be adopting! :sweat_smile:)

10 Likes

Help! 1 week pregnant and NO NAME!

41 Likes

[name_u]Or[/name_u] alternatively

Help! [name_u]Baby[/name_u] is five months old but STILL NO NAME!

38 Likes

Help! We’ve been calling her [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] for five months but she still NEEDS A NAME!

29 Likes

Help! We’ve been calling her [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] “Char” for a month, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] “Lottie” for a month, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] “Cherie” for a month, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] “Lotta” for a month, and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] “Charla” for a month but she still NEEDS A NAME!

19 Likes

Saw online

44 Likes

I’ve seen this a few times with different names, but the only ones I can remember are [name_f]Susan[/name_f] and [name_u]Gary[/name_u] :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

42 Likes

Today I learned Wigbald is a name [1] [2]

13 Likes

literally every berry ever :sob:

8 Likes

35 Likes

51 Likes

45 Likes

Me realizing that I can’t have a Cosette and a Cosmo:

34 Likes

26 Likes

that’s what the government wants you to think

28 Likes

Can’t? [name_u]Or[/name_u] won’t?

Names my kids [name_m]Eric[/name_m] 1 and [name_m]Eric[/name_m] 2

22 Likes

when you find out someone named their baby another -a(i)den name

24 Likes

Draiden Draiden Draiden! I made it out of Claden! And when it’s dry and ready, a Draiden I shall Pladen! (Happy belated Hanukkah)

16 Likes

My sister-in-law’s best friend’s masseuse used our baby name! We need a new one. We like names that are strong yet pretty, work in English, Latvian and Arabic, not extremely popular yet not extremely rare and honour my mother, Susan.

Name we were planning to use was Walburga.

21 Likes