Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Lillileine Lake OMG :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s [name_u]Palmer[/name_u]. I don’t think Palmes is a name.

1 Like

when you realize that berries used to be called “nameberries” like people actually said “let me go talk to some nameberries really quick”

14 Likes

Graycsynn [name_f]Jayne[/name_f] :see_no_evil:

1 Like

kinsdee lake :innocent:

2 Likes

That was what I thought was more likely, but it does really look more like an A and someone else said Palmes so I wasn’t sure

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] first name would be Saitynn :flushed: :sob: :rofl:

32 Likes

some people really know how to put emojis together on the name of the day thread and then there’s just me who picks some completely random emojis and hopes for the best lol

32 Likes

hahaha I feel this so much. I spend 10 minutes staring at the emojis and then end up using a flower or tree every time anyways

17 Likes

Mine’s named Jaesyn [name_u]Saige[/name_u] :herb:

Um… okay…

1 Like

Another point of view for the Nickname vs. Full Name discussion

34 Likes

I got Laysyn [name_u]James[/name_u]. :joy:

2 Likes

Jugemu has some competition.

7 Likes

I love how many names (and random words) it contains

Some I could find:
Rhoshandiatellyneshiaunneveshenkescianneshaimondrischlyndasaccarnae renquellenendrasamecashaunettethalemeicoleshiwhalhinive’onchellecaundenesh eaalausondrilynnejeanetrimyranaekuesaundrilynnezekeriakenvaunetradevonneya vondalatarneskcaevontaepreonkeinesceellaviavelzadawnefriendsettajessicanneles ciajoyvaelloydietteyvettesparklenesceaundrieaquenttaekatilyaevea’shauwneorali aevaekizzieshiyjuanewandalecciannereneitheliapreciousnesceverroneccalovelia tyronevekacarrionnehenriettaescecleonpatrarutheliacharsalynnmeokcamonaeloies alynnecsiannemerciadellesciaustillaparissalondonveshadenequamonecaalexetiozetia quaniaenglaundneshiafrancethosharomeshaunnehawaineakowethauandavernellchishankcarl inaaddoneillesciachristondrafawndrealaotrelleoctavionnemiariasarahtashabnequcka gailenaxeteshiataharadaponsadeloriakoentescacraigneckadellanierstellavonnemyiat angoneshiadianacorvettinagodtawndrashirlenescekilokoneyasharrontannamyantoniaaquin ettesequioadaurilessiaquatandamerceddiamaebellecescajamesauwnneltomecapolotyoajohny aetheodoradilcyana.

And I really dislike the mother’s reasoning - “ Her name had to be different and I had to be in the Guinness book.” she burdened the poor girl with this name so SHE could break a record??

31 Likes

Strange & Chicken name… Yep that pretty much sums up [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] :joy: (What the heck??)

3 Likes

I’ve seen this! The girl was even on Oprah.

3 Likes

right? she’s a human being, not just some source of fame :unamused:

18 Likes

Side note… very happy everyone got this joke. I recently got a reversible shirt and I make a joke in the family group text that the last time I had one of those it was size 5T. Crickets. Then I got private texts asking me was 5T means :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

At a quick glance I also see [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]Lori[/name_f], and [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u].

2 Likes

54 Likes