Nameberry memes

That last space could’ve been [name_f]Olivette[/name_f], [name_f]Oliva[/name_f], Olivander, Oliviera, etc. But nope… Nameberry went with [name_u]Rocket[/name_u]! Must be a new adventurous nickname for [name_f]Olive[/name_f]! [name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe it’s for those who really want a salad vibe amongst siblings :thinking: :joy:

17 Likes

A salad vibe :rofl: that is perfect way to describe it, tho!

10 Likes

it really is! i actually think olive & rocket might be my top sibset now :thinking:

7 Likes

When you need a name like [name_f]Olive[/name_f] but [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is just too popular.

You’ll always have [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] :rocket:

21 Likes

I need friends , a hobby , a man or something you wanna know why? It’s Saturday night at 10pm and I’ve spent time this week working on girls list combos but they started frustrating me so I made mood boards for all the main characters in Mean Girls hypothetical weddings and now I’m going to go back to the girls list because what else would I do? I am 21 and should be in the prime of my life. If my future husband negs my weddings or baby name ideas I will lose my mind.

23 Likes

Bertrude, Matildred and Prancine, all destined to become Nameberry darlings

36 Likes

35 Likes

Not sure if this counts as a meme, but idk where else to put it

Why am I just now, at 21 years old, after 6.5 years on nb, realising that I have a word name??

31 Likes

I just realized today that [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and [name_m]Fillip[/name_m] are word names and I’m still trying to process it.

7 Likes

I know I’ve been doing too much plant biology when I’m in the middle of a practice exam and think

“Hey - Meristem would be a pretty name!”

29 Likes

matildred is so cute though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

6 Likes

There are way too many Rachel’s at my school

I just heard someone say “Rachel and [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] are in the bathroom”

19 Likes

When people use symbols in their names for privacy, and at first glance you’re afraid it’s an [name_u]Elon[/name_u] Musk situation

37 Likes

Good older brother to twinset [name_u]Poll[/name_u] and [name_f]Ute[/name_f]!

11 Likes

I have this post bookmarked because it never fails to make me laugh every time I see it. :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

my frequently used emojis after six months of consistent posts on the name of the day thread:

44 Likes

Nameberry in one pic

18 Likes

Me when Nameberry changes the post date of a blog post to the current day to make it seem like they posted.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

12 Likes

36 Likes

@Anthiese So true!

1 Like