Nameberry memes (Part 1)

get them on nameberry rn

1 Like

did I do this right

32 Likes

but… that’s the only part I’m interested in
52 Likes
5 Likes

I almost posted [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f] as my combo of the day until I realized it’s a bit too [name_u]Eden[/name_u] :apple:

22 Likes

[name_u]Or[/name_u] you spend months on Influencer [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Name Watch :tm: , check back everyday and then they name her [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (which is a nice name but a bit boring lol).

17 Likes

That reminds me of “Angie & the family” Who titled their name reveal as unique name reveal…. Made a long video about how unique it was…And they named him……[name_u]Finley[/name_u], which is a nice name but not unique at all, I was kinda disappointed :joy:

14 Likes

I’m just waiting for a celebrity to name their kids Storm, Wildfire & Tsunami. :tornado::fire::ocean:

15 Likes

[name_m]Can[/name_m] we use this as a quote for our Instagram?

TikTok finding

31 Likes

I’d rather expect something like: When Wildfire’s parents are expecting their second, Nameberry goes guessing Tsunami, Storm and the like, but they end up with Wildfire, Persistence and Ken (g).

21 Likes

What makes this even funnier for me is that I have cousins named [name_f]Lainey[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Kaylie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] :joy:

7 Likes

I feel ashamed and embarrassed after watching that and I don’t even know why so I’m also confused :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

You are more than welcome to!

1 Like

Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about y’all :avocado:
24 Likes

every time I look at a birth announcement I’m like “oooh did someone else have similar taste to me??”

no. they never do. :sob::triumph: (literally none of the names on my lists other than maybe wells (b) and charlie (g) are ones i’ve ever encountered before and my list is literally the current trendiest names in the us; i have encountered one rhett my entire life and he’s now like 23).

28 Likes

I know a little [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] :slight_smile: He has a brother named [name_m]Ford[/name_m]

4 Likes

ooh cute! lol the closest i’ve gotten is seeing a mom influencer/author on insta with four kids, her oldest is rhett! (brothers are quade, beauden and vance).

I was just starting to wonder if maybe it was actually a weird choice because I haven’t seen it at all out in the wild (my area) and neither have any of the other people in education that I know :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

another accurate one of me:

25 Likes

I know a [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] too! His brother is [name_u]Lane[/name_u].

2 Likes