[name_u]Revere[/name_u]
[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_m]Ransom[/name_m]
[name_f]Liberty[/name_f]

10 Likes

0% surprised to see [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] on the top, although [name_m]Fisher[/name_m] surprised me

2 Likes

I was surprised to see [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] and [name_u]Haven[/name_u] as well!

1 Like

Pleasantly surprised to see [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_m]Fisher[/name_m] and [name_u]Revere[/name_u] make the list!

1 Like

I’m surprised about [name_m]Fisher[/name_m] and [name_u]Revere[/name_u]! We really did pick your most mild names though didn’t we :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Both my boys’ names in your own top picks :heart_eyes:
(And I absolutely voted for [name_u]Haven[/name_u]. I can never use it because it’s my youngest sister’s name and because it sounds too rhymey with my married surname, but I do so love it on a boy.)

1 Like

We have very similar styles, I’d say! And [name_u]Haven[/name_u] was this close to making my Top Ten, but I’m obsessed with [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] right now. :joy:

1 Like

I think we do. A lot of your names are on my longlist, at least as middles.
I like [name_f]Liberty[/name_f], but that one does seem more girly to me–cute nn [name_f]Libby[/name_f] and all. But what can I say, one of the references for [name_m]Ransom[/name_m]’s name is The [name_m]Man[/name_m] Who Shot [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] Valance, and that [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] is male :slightly_smiling_face: And if [name_m]Gibby[/name_m] works for a boy, I suppose perhaps [name_f]Libby[/name_f] could too…

1 Like