Nameberry Picks My Top Three - Final Results

If you’re active on the Quick [name_u]Poll[/name_u] Thread, then you’ve definitely taken part in all the “Nameberry Picks [name_f]My[/name_f] Top Ten” stuff going on. I went a little further to do my top three (because I like making polls :stuck_out_tongue:), and here are the results!

Top Three:
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] were tied originally, but [name_f]Anna[/name_f] came out on top in the end.

The Runners Up:
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Observations:
The final names were all very short names, which is kind of obvious. I’m not exactly sure why this is, but my best guess would be because they’re simple, universal, and there’s nothing to fussy about them. Also, the final names lack a certain personality. When I started, I had all the names on my list, the little quirks that don’t exactly fit, the long, extravagant names, and the vintage classics. In the end, all that was left was what I can best describe as “filler middle names,” which is not how I’d describe my style at all. But of course, this isn’t my opinion, this is what other people think, and like I said before, the finalists were the most universal names on my list, the ones people can agree on liking.

9 Likes