Nameberry & the LGBTQ+ Community

It’s in my bio! I use xe/hir or he/him pronouns :blush:

2 Likes

ohh sorry hahah, i didn’t click to see the whole uc

i love seeing xe/hir pronouns used !! that’s so cool <3

happy pride month pals! i love seeing this thread!

might as well say, i’m bi as far as i know, but wound up with a boyfriend right before the start of pride month! i’ve struggled with feeling like i don’t deserve to count myself as a part of the LGBTQ+ community, but i’m working on it. for what it’s worth, my boyfriend is super supportive of the fact that i’ve liked girls as well as boys, and was completely unfazed when i told him that my first kiss was a girl. so yeah, making more progress on feeling valid!

:rainbow_flag:

5 Likes

:sparkling_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

you are absolutely valid!!

1 Like

I am single and have never kissed anyone, but I am still bi, so you are definitely!

1 Like

First off, happy pride month, friends!! :blush: :rainbow: :heart: :rainbow_flag:

Secondly, [name_m]Hal[/name_m]. You are so incredibly valid, honey. When you’re bi, that doesn’t mean you like girls 50% and guys 50%. There’s times where you really like guys, and times where you really like girls. And sometimes, you like both! Also, there’s no “right” way to be bi. [name_u]Or[/name_u] gay. [name_u]Or[/name_u] trans. [name_u]Or[/name_u] just queer in general. It’s fine to identify as bi no matter who you’re dating at what point. [name_m]Even[/name_m] with you’re a guy, that doesn’t mean you’re straight. You’re still bi! When you’re with a girl, that doesn’t mean you’re a lesbian. You’re still bi! And guess what? We’ll love you and accept you no matter what! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

I love you very much, [name_m]Hal[/name_m]. I’m always here for you!! :revolving_hearts:

And again, happy pride month!!! All of you are valid, all of you are loved, and I’m glad y’all are alive! :blush:

5 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I’m [name_m]Caden[/name_m], I’m genderfluid, toric, demigreyromantic, and asexual! Nice to meet you guys!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m [name_f]Becca[/name_f], I’m a lesbian and maybe possibly somewhere on the asexual spectrum (still figuring stuff out). This thread may be a couple of months old but going back through everyone’s posts made my little gay heart swell so I thought I’d say hi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes