Names discovered from my family tree!

I was recently going through my family tree and found some names that caught my eye and am thinking of adding to my boy’s list. I love using family names rather than names I just like. Could I have your thoughts on them and possible combinations? Names I love will go in the middle spot.

First Names from Family Tree:
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
Moses
[name_m]Leander[/name_m]- I would like to use with middle name [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] and call him “[name_u]Levi[/name_u]” which is also a name I found in my tree
[name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m]-I have a lot of [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]'s in my family and feel like this a better twist on the name. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the nickname [name_u]Si[/name_u]!
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]- I don’t like the nn [name_u]Zeke[/name_u]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]-[name_u]Love[/name_u] it, but not sure if it’s too out there
[name_m]Chester[/name_m]- I am so happy I found this name in my tree. I think it’s so cute and can grow easily on a boy. Considering [name_m]Chet[/name_m] as a nn.
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]- I want to like this name, but I don’t know if it’s just too feminine sounding
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]-[name_u]Sully[/name_u] is such a cute nn!

Names I love: (middle names)

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Samson[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
Cr@in- Surname in my family
W1nter- Surname in my family
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_m]Ralph[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]

Thank you for all your help!

2 Likes

Of the first names, I absolutely adore [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_m]Josiah[/name_m]! The rest are great, too- you couldn’t go wrong with any of them. I wouldn’t say that [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] is too “out there” and I also don’t find [name_u]Asa[/name_u] to sound feminine.

All of your middle names are very handsome as well. [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u], and [name_m]Charles[/name_m] are my very-favorites.

Combo ideas:
[name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] W1nter
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] Cr@in
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Moses[/name_m] [name_m]Ralph[/name_m]
[name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]

Goodness, what a wonderful set of names! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_u]Levi[/name_u], [name_u]Elias[/name_u], [name_m]Leander[/name_m], [name_u]Asa[/name_u], and [name_m]Josiah[/name_m]. I really don’t think you can go wrong with any of these names.

Elias [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] (one of my favorite combinations in general!)

1 Like

You have some awesome family names!

Leander [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] is so cool!

Elias [name_m]Ralph[/name_m]
[name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (love [name_u]Asa[/name_u]!)
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]

1 Like

Thank you for all the compliments and combination ideas! I’m so lucky to have such amazing family names in my tree.

1 Like

What an interesting family!

I love love love [name_m]Leander[/name_m] which rhymes with that beautiful word, meander.

Josiah, [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_u]Asa[/name_u], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] are also cool names.

And [name_m]Chester[/name_m], what a teddy bear of a name. I love the pairing of [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_m]Bramwell[/name_m].

So a few combinations:

Leander [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]

1 Like

Thank you for loving on my names :smiley:

These are all pretty fantastic
I like
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
[name_m]Chester[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m]

And I like all your name choices.
I particularly love [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u].

Levi [name_u]August[/name_u] or [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Elias [name_m]Charles[/name_m], [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], Or [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] with NN “[name_u]Eli[/name_u]”

Theodore “[name_u]Theo[/name_u] or [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]” NN with any middle name pairing

Chet [name_m]Graham[/name_m]

So many great names!

I love looking through my family tree. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband’s has more names on it but my side has more interesting names.

OK, in a totally complimentary way - I’m guessing you’re American, because there are some really interesting names in your family tree! As opposed to most of the boy names in my family tree… [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_m]Robert[/name_m] on repeat :joy: