Names for a girl

[name]Hi[/name] everyone! We’re having a baby girl and we can’t decide on her name, we’ve managed to narrow it down to these 3: [name]Freya[/name], [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Isla[/name]. Which is your favourite? Big sister’s name is [name]Imogen[/name] if it helps. Thanks!

Personally I like [name]Freya[/name] but all of them sound good!

With [name]Imogen[/name], I like [name]Freya[/name]. I want to say [name]Georgia[/name], as I like that better but [name]Imogen[/name] & [name]Georgia[/name] are a bit too ‘g’ heavy for me. [name]Imogen[/name] & [name]Freya[/name] are easier to say and I quite like them together as well! I like [name]Isla[/name] as well but fear it’s trendy and will possibly feel dated before she’s much past 20. [name]Imogen[/name] & [name]Freya[/name] het my vote, easily!

I agree – plus I think with [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Isla[/name], you’re pretty much stuck with I names forever!

Not to argue but I wouldn’t say stuck with I’s. :smiley: Two does not make a theme, to me. [name]Imogen[/name], [name]Isla[/name] & say, [name]Ivy[/name] would lead me to name a fourth with an I (oh my, what would that be? [name]Iris[/name]? [name]Ianthe[/name]? for a boy? easy, [name]Ishmael[/name]!) But I still think [name]Imogen[/name] & [name]Freya[/name] flow best together, both strong & independently stunning.

It’s actually amazing how many good I names there are! But you can run into a wall if you start with the “wrong” letter…

I love [name]Imogen[/name] and I think [name]Freya[/name] is a lovely name. Gerogia and [name]Isla[/name] are good choices, but, to my ears, [name]Georgia[/name] sounds very American next to [name]Imogen[/name]. [name]Isla[/name] is pretty, but I don’t like the same starting letter for both kids’ names. My brother and I are both Rs and my aunt used names that begin with T for both her daughters. It’s a big alphabet; I say mix it up.

I did like the name [name]Ianthe[/name] mentioned in a previous post.

[name]Freya[/name] is so pretty! It goes well with [name]Imogen[/name]. You might want another [name]Shakespeare[/name] name like [name]Katharina[/name] ([name]Kate[/name], Taming of the Shrew) or [name]Luciana[/name] (Bonus!! Nickname [name]Lucie[/name] is so cute!). I think [name]Imogen[/name] is just perfect and [name]Freya[/name] goes with it.

[name]Freya[/name] - Pretty
[name]Georgia[/name] - Pretty too, but NMS
[name]Isla[/name] - Gorgeous, but I’m not a fan of sibling starting with the same 1st initial.

My choices in order of preference:

[name]Imogen[/name] & [name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name] & [name]Freya[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name] & [name]Isla[/name]

In order of preference, I like [name]Freya[/name], [name]Isla[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name]. I guess I’m kinda partial to Scandinavian names. In any case, [name]Freya[/name] seems to be the general consensus here! :slight_smile:

While all three names are very good, I think [name]Freya[/name] is the better one. It’s both cute and cool… It would go very nice with [name]Imogen[/name], which is a really lovely name, and I’m a sucker for Norse mythology… I’m Scandinavian… :smiley:

[name]Freya[/name], hands down! For exactly all the same reasons everyone else already posted.

I hate to go against the grain - I do like [name]Freya[/name] - but I think [name]Georgia[/name] is a really cute name, too, and one of my faves.