Names for a male protagonist?

He’s a scientist with blond hair and brown eyes. He’s on the younger side, around 20 or 21, and is British. The story is set in the present day.

The character is incredibly intelligent and is world renowned for his smarts. However, he is incredibly anxious by nature and very cowardly, certainly not the type to leap into danger.

So far I’m leaning towards the first names [name_u]Parker[/name_u] or [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] but I’m not really feeling it.

Suggestions?

Well, really it kind of depends what he’s like and where or when this story takes place, etc. I kind of like the name [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] though:

[name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]
[name_m]Grayson[/name_m]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]

Or for some more gender-neutral names:
[name_u]Hayden[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Sam[/name_u]
[name_u]Misha[/name_u]
[name_u]Devon[/name_u]
[name_u]Jaden[/name_u]
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]

I agree with zedvon. Some more information about your character would help. Setting - is he from Japan or from Norway? Are they of a particular ethnic background that may influence their name?

As for [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] - are they first names or surnames? [name_u]Parker[/name_u] vs Dr. [name_u]Parker[/name_u].

I like [name_u]Parker[/name_u] with the description you gave, but I think it depends on age as well. Is he a young scientist or an older man?

Other ideas:
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Colton[/name_m] / [name_m]Colt[/name_m]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] / [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Jeremy[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m]
[name_u]Dean[/name_u]

I prefer [name_u]Parker[/name_u] over [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]. Some other suggestions:

[name_u]Kyle[/name_u]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_m]Quentin[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_u]Drew[/name_u]
[name_u]Raleigh[/name_u]
[name_m]Morten[/name_m]

Also, did you consider that 20 might be a bit young to be a scientist? I’m now doing a masters degree in the biotechnology field and I expect to be at least 23 when I’m done. Then there are some companies that only hire scientist with a PhD, which takes at least another four years.