Names for a pair of Victorian assassins

Hiya berries~
I’m looking for names for a pair of Victorian assassins.

[name]One[/name] is a twenty-three year old female whose name was previously [name]Cecily[/name] - unfortunately I’d been pronouncing it wrong and the true pronunciation completely ruined her name for me. For her, I’m searching for something that’s delicate, feminine and lacy.

The second is about sixty-odd years old, though he doesn’t look much older than thirty. He’s revealed to be partially insane. He’s also rather weird, reclusive, and frankly quite batty. He’s basically the big boss though; his word (however batty it may be) is law. I originally wanted to name him [name]Aloysius[/name], but that didn’t work out for various reasons, so I’m now hunting for names similar to that.

[name]TIA[/name] :slight_smile:

For the girl: [name]Gemma[/name], [name]Felicity[/name], [name]Violet[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Amabel[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Lila[/name], [name]Isabelle[/name], [name]India[/name], [name]Alice[/name], [name]Rose[/name]/ [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Emmeline[/name], [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Adeline[/name], [name]Sadie[/name], [name]Lucille[/name]/[name]Lucy[/name], [name]Aurelia[/name], [name]Anastasia[/name], [name]Clarissa[/name], [name]Philippa[/name]/[name]Pippa[/name], [name]Mabel[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Coralie[/name], [name]Amelie[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Georgiana[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Primrose[/name], [name]Arabella[/name], [name]Clara[/name], [name]Thessaly[/name], [name]Madeline[/name], [name]Penelope[/name]…

For the guy: Alanson, [name]Meyer[/name], [name]Ambrose[/name], [name]Leopold[/name], [name]Bernard[/name], [name]Roger[/name], [name]Matthias[/name], [name]Cassius[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Maximilian[/name], [name]Augustus[/name], [name]Albertus[/name], [name]Burke[/name], [name]Severin[/name], [name]Ellis[/name], [name]Alastair[/name], [name]Angus[/name], [name]Cornelius[/name], [name]Archibald[/name], [name]Amos[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Barnabas[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name], [name]Montague[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Maximus[/name], [name]Julius[/name], [name]Lucian[/name]/ [name]Lucius[/name], [name]Valentin[/name]…

Thank you violetgray :slight_smile: I’ve settled on [name]Amelie[/name] for the girl and [name]Algernon[/name] for the guy. Your list was awesome!