Names for Aquatic Humanoid Species?

Hello!

I’m writing a series about two aquatic humanoid species who evolved semi-independently to each other. I have the names for a good amount of characters for the more pacifistic, intelligent one. The other group is inbred and somewhat warlike, and I need some short, sort of sharp sounding names for this one. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Can you give us the names of the other one so we can see what kind of vibe you’re looking for?

Sure! Some of the names for the first group are [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], Katrisse, [name_m]Ryland[/name_m], [name_m]Avidan[/name_m], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Lacey[/name_f], [name_m]Cyrie[/name_m], and [name_m]Stellan[/name_m].

I was thinking of the name Vadaen for one of the characters from the more violent species, if that helps.

Callan, [name_m]Harv[/name_m], [name_f]Sena[/name_f], Duvessa, [name_f]Kaila[/name_f], [name_f]Sethe[/name_f], Arayna

Caan, [name_m]Zeb[/name_m], [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_u]Axel[/name_u], [name_u]Camden[/name_u], [name_m]Azriel[/name_m], Iz, [name_u]Kendall[/name_u], [name_m]Arch[/name_m].