Names for baby number 5

Hello, I am new here, and I look forward to posting lots - I am quite obsessed with names!
My husband and I are trying for baby number 5. We have had a miscarriage so I have been thinking of names to stay positive. I would love you opinion on some of our favourite girls names.
I would like it to fit with our children, their names are

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] (10 years)
[name]Eli[/name] [name]David[/name] (8)
[name]Pearl[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Sheena[/name] (5)
[name]Amos[/name] [name]Raymond[/name] [name]Peter[/name] (3)

This is our current list

[name]Augusta[/name]
[name]Gwendolen[/name] ([name]Wendy[/name] or [name]Gwen[/name])
[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Shirley[/name]
[name]Anne[/name]
[name]Angela[/name]
[name]Gladys[/name]
[name]Edna[/name]
[name]Enid[/name]
[name]Sally[/name]
[name]Roberta[/name]
[name]Eileen[/name]
[name]Doris[/name]
[name]Aphra[/name]
[name]Sybil[/name]
[name]Hilda[/name]
[name]Rita[/name]
[name]Joy[/name]

Or any other suggestions?
Many thanks

I love your kids names! I think a sibling should have an equally vintage name. One or two syllables would be ideal.

[name]Augusta[/name]- Too long in my opinion to match your sibset.
[name]Gwendolen[/name] ([name]Wendy[/name] or [name]Gwen[/name])- With the nn [name]Gwen[/name] this could work. [name]Iris[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] are just so short that [name]Gwendolen[/name] feels out of balance.
[name]Mary[/name]- Cute, but not the vintage gem your others kids names are.
[name]Shirley[/name]- This is one that never gets mentioned. But I think it has potential.
[name]Anne[/name]- Again, lacks the vintage charm imo. [name]Anne[/name] is more traditional.
[name]Angela[/name]- Very pretty. Might be a bit 80s though.
[name]Gladys[/name]- [name]Gladys[/name] makes me smile. I really would like to see this used again.
[name]Edna[/name]- I like [name]Edith[/name] but [name]Edna[/name] lacks sophistication imo.
[name]Enid[/name]- okay, it doesnt excite me but it fits your style.
[name]Sally[/name]- Adorable, but might make a better nn.
[name]Roberta[/name]- This doesnt seem to fit with your kids names at all.
[name]Eileen[/name]- I dont think this one is ready for a comeback just yet. [name]Alice[/name] maybe?
[name]Doris[/name]- eh, doesnt excite me.
[name]Aphra[/name]- I’ve never seen this name. I dont think I care for it though.
[name]Sybil[/name]- I always think of the lady with multiple personality disorders when I see this. I really cant picture it on a child.
[name]Hilda[/name]- eh, not that attractive imo. [name]Heidi[/name] would be adorable though.
[name]Rita[/name]- like it
[name]Joy[/name]- like it

My favorites are [name]Joy[/name], [name]Rita[/name], and [name]Gladys[/name].

Others ones that come to mind: [name]Louise[/name], [name]Eve[/name], [name]Agnes[/name], [name]Margo[/name], [name]Freya[/name], [name]Willa[/name], [name]Sylvie[/name], and [name]Vera[/name].

:slight_smile: just popping in to say that we currently have a pearl and are expecting a soon to be iris (part of a set of twin girls to be numbers 4 and 5!)

that said, here are the names on your list that i like best:

[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Anne[/name]
[name]Doris[/name]
[name]Joy[/name]