Names for boy/girl twins

Hey all, it’s finally time for me to get serious. I recently found out my twins are one of each, which I am excited about, but I have zero ideas on names. Here are my requirements, everything else is fair game:
[ul]

[/ul]

I have 2 daughters already, whose names are in my signature to give you an idea onwhat style of names I like.

[name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_f]Cadence[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] (first names are musical, middles mean defender/protector/battler)
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] (nature names)
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] (hope/joy and classic middles)

[name_f]Serenity[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], ______, & ______

Nature:
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] & [name_u]Linden[/name_u] ([name_u]Rory[/name_u] & [name_f]Indy[/name_f])
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] & [name_u]Leland[/name_u]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] & [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] & [name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] & [name_m]Callum[/name_m] “[name_u]Penny[/name_u] & [name_u]Cal[/name_u]”
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] & [name_m]Calix[/name_m]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f] & [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]

[name_f]Happy[/name_f] & [name_f]Joy[/name_f]:
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f] & [name_m]Kaius[/name_m] “[name_u]Kai[/name_u]”
[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] & [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f] & [name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] & [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]

[name_m]Light[/name_m]:
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_m]Abner[/name_m] “[name_m]Abe[/name_m]”
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] & [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] & [name_m]Zain[/name_m]

Strength:
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]”
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] & [name_m]Pheonix[/name_m] “[name_f]Etta[/name_f] & [name_u]Finn[/name_u]”

I’m really loving the nature names you suggested! Especially [name_f]Aria[/name_f] & [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] & [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], and [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] & [name_m]Calix[/name_m]

Congratulations! Unfortunately, I’m a total lame duck when it comes to boy’s names, so I’ll stick to names for your new daughter that could go very well with both your son and your other daughters. Their names are stylish, modern, and packed with imagery.

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]/[name_f]Jane[/name_f]/[name_f]Hope[/name_f]/[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is a beautiful, flowing virtue name with a lot of happiness and spunk and a meaning connection. Paired with [name_f]Joy[/name_f], it is such a bright choice, and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Hope[/name_f] sound fashionable and sweet.
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f]/[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]/[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]: These names feel current without being trendy, and are gentle, melodic, and beautiful. [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] strikes me as a perfect balance between daring [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] and classic [name_f]Eva[/name_f]. Paired with an equally evocative middle, it makes a striking choice.
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]/[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]: [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is a stunning, short name like [name_f]Eva[/name_f], with the meaning “happiness.” With these middles, it is regal and powerful.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]: [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is fairly popular, but also quirky and beautiful. Paired with [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], it is balanced and classy.
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]: [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] means “golden,” and it is every bit as evocative and radiant. as [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f]. It sounds lovely with virtue middles, as they add to the meaning.
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]: [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] picks up some of the flow of [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] with some of [name_f]Eva[/name_f]’s sounds, and is a perfect balance of the two while also being gorgeous on its own. I especially like a virtue middle with this name.
[name_f]Veda[/name_f]/[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]/[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]/[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]/[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]: These names are packed with meaning, like [name_f]Serenity[/name_f], and have a long history of use, Like [name_f]Eva[/name_f]. I chose some spunky, modern middles in [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], but also some that are underused and beautiful.
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]: [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is short, like [name_f]Eva[/name_f], but picks up on some of the sound and imagery of [name_f]Serenity[/name_f]. Paired with long, classic, [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], it sounds lovely.
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]/[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]/[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]: This would be a bit more vintage than [name_f]Serenity[/name_f], but just as beautiful and unique. It also fits well with classic [name_f]Eva[/name_f].

All of the names I suggested for middles could also work wonderfully as firsts. Best of luck with your decisions, and once again, congrats!

I really like [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Coralie[/name_f], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. I had been thinking about using [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] in the past but I forgot about it so thanks for reminding me! I also like [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] as a middle name. Definitely gave me some great ideas to keep in mind.

I’m just going to suggest first names and once you narrow these then combos to fit the 5 syllable requirement shouldn’t be to hard. I also like the idea of an E somewhere in the name to tie them to [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f]. My top choice for you is [name_f]Constance[/name_f] and

[name_f]Serenity[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], and

[name_f]Agnes[/name_f]/[name_f]Inez[/name_f]
[name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Avis[/name_f]
[name_f]Bettina[/name_f]
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]/[name_f]Clemence[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_u]Damaris[/name_u]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
[name_u]Felice[/name_u]