names for future children

I don’t have children yet, but I love names and playing around with names for future children. Some background stuff, my name is [name]Gwyneth[/name] and I’ve never met anyone with the same name. I love having such an uncommon name, and not having someone with the same name in school. So I want that for future children. My middle name is [name]Catherine[/name], and I love how classic and elegant it is. So I want something similar for a middle name, I’m also playing around with the idea of two middle names.

I really like old Irish and Gaelic names, my favourite being [name]Lorcan[/name]. I also love Greek and [name]Roman[/name] mythology, as well as Welsh names that are easier to pronounce and I want to be a writer, so I love [name]Shakespeare[/name] and other famous authors and literature names. Examples of names I like our [name]Lysander[/name], and [name]Atticus[/name].

For traditional, classic names, I want to use [name]James[/name], it honors my granddad and godfather (and other family members) and I love the name. I also want to use [name]Marie[/name] or [name]Marie[/name] or something from that name family. I quite like [name]Rosemary[/name] or [name]Rosemarie[/name]. I also want to use [name]Grace[/name], it was my grandma’s middle name, her first is [name]Veronica[/name] and I’m not keen on it, she died on my 5th birthday so I really want to honor her.

I’m sorry if it seems a bit bizarre, but I’m such a planner, and a name nerd. Any ideas, and suggestions would be lovely.

My advice would be to check the popularity of your names at nameberrh because you like analog of up and coming names. Your child may not be the only one in his class named [name]Atticus[/name]! So if that is important to you you may have to go a little further “out there” with your names. This depends on where you live too. I’ll bet your son wouldn’t be the only [name]Atticus[/name] in [name]Brooklyn[/name], but your daughter would be the only [name]Brooklyn[/name].