Names for my second baby girl? What do you think?

I need opinions on some of my favorite girl names for my baby due in a few months. My first daughter is named [name]Ella[/name] [name]Janel[/name].

1-[name]Quinn[/name]
2-[name]Harper[/name]
3-[name]Avery[/name]
4-[name]Kaya[/name]
5-[name]Willow[/name]

Super cute names! My favourites are [name]Willow[/name], [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Harper[/name].

My favorite is [name]Willow[/name] followed by [name]Harper[/name]. Best of luck!

[name]Willow[/name] is my fave out of those… good luck!

1-[name]Quinn[/name]
2-[name]Harper[/name]
3-[name]Avery[/name]
4-[name]Kaya[/name]
5-[name]Willow[/name]

i like willow the best…
then harper,
then avery,
then quinn
not a fan of kaya xoxox

Thanks for your opinions!

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Harper[/name]. Second fav is a three way tie between [name]Willow[/name]/[name]Avery[/name]/[name]Quinn[/name].

[name]Harper[/name] & [name]Willow[/name] are my favorites. [name]Quinn[/name] is lovely too.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Quinn[/name], like [name]Harper[/name], [name]Avery[/name] is getting too trendy, [name]Kaya[/name] is sweet when spelled [name]Kaia[/name], and [name]Willow[/name] is a nice one but I prefer [name]Willa[/name], which is too close to [name]Ella[/name]. So, my favorites are [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Harper[/name], and [name]Kaia[/name] - definitely spelled like this - but I think a more feminine name is best with Miss [name]Ella[/name]'s name, don’t you? So, what about [name]Kaia[/name] [name]Harper[/name] with [name]Ella[/name] [name]Janel[/name]?

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] there :slight_smile: I have put the names in the order that I prefer them, I think they are all great names!

1- [name]Quinn[/name] - I love this name and think it goes great with [name]Ella[/name] :slight_smile:
2- [name]Avery[/name]
3- [name]Harper[/name]
4- [name]Kaya[/name]
5 - [name]Willow[/name]

Thanks for the feedback!