Names for our twin: Alice and Oscar?

[name]Hi[/name] all,
We’re expecting twins, due [name]September[/name] 15th. We’re considering [name]Alice[/name] Am”lie and [name]Oscar[/name] L”on as their names. What do you think about it? They will join big sisters [name]Lola[/name] ([name]Meredith[/name]), [name]Ada[/name] [name]Lou[/name] en [name]Stella[/name] ([name]Josephine[/name]).
Thank you for your kind help.

I absolutely adore [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Oscar[/name] together, it’s a perfect pair, [name]IMO[/name].

very sweet!

Although I love [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Oscar[/name] for twin names, I don’t think they match very well with siblings, [name]Lola[/name], [name]Ada[/name] and [name]Stella[/name].
[name]Alice[/name] may feel like the odd one out as she will have the only girl name not ending with “a”. [name]Oscar[/name] pairs well with [name]Ada[/name] (two old classic names) but not with the more modern-sounding [name]Lola[/name] & [name]Stella[/name]. But if you and your husband both like [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Oscar[/name] (this couple agreement is quite an accomplishment if numerous other Nameberry postings are anything to go by), then by all means, choose it!

I love [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Oscar[/name] together! What a perfect set. Good luck!

Awesome.

I disagree. I find all the names a fabulous sibset. I don’t know why [name]Alice[/name] would worry that the LAST letter of her name is not the same as her sisters: you clearly don’ t have a letter theme going on.