Names for sister

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I’m writing a novel where the mc is the middle child. I’m liking the name [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] for her so I would like to find her two sisters names that sound cool with it, I was thinking [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Helena[/name_f] as the three names are Shakespearean characters but I don’t feel like they fit nicely with each other.

The older sister is blond with blue eyes, she’s an extrovert but she’s calm and responsible, smart, and quite remarquable in every way, she’s around 21.

The middle child ([name_f]Juliette[/name_f]) is very shy, she’s a hopeless romantic and she is very good and conflit resolution. She has very little confidence tho and she hides under a big amount of sarcasm She’s 18 or 19.

Finally, the youngest is very people-oriented, funny and witty, she’s oblivious to social standards and isn’t afraid of anything.

What do you think would be good names for them? I’d love it if they were popular literature names like [name_f]Juliette[/name_f].

Also, [name_f]English[/name_f] is not my first language (sorry if I let any mistakes slip) and I’m writing my novel in [name_u]French[/name_u] so if the names sound good in [name_u]French[/name_u] it’s even better, if not, it’s okay, my characters don’t live in [name_f]France[/name_f]!

Thank you!!

For the older sister:
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_u]Lacy[/name_u]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

For the youngest:
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Lauren[/name_f]
[name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Nicolette[/name_f]
[name_u]Jeanne[/name_u]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Helena[/name_f] both end with an -a so how about changing [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] to [name_f]Julietta[/name_f]? If that doesn’t work, than some other suggestions for the sister’s names:

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]/[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Regan[/name_u]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosaline[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Helen[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessica[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_u]Hero[/name_u]
[name_u]Ariel/name_u
[name_f]Pauline[/name_f]/[name_f]Paulina[/name_f]
[name_u]Camille[/name_u]/[name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Anne[/name_u]/[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Constance[/name_f]
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f]
[name_f]Lisette[/name_f]/Lysette or [name_f]Lisetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Thais[/name_f]
[name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]/[name_f]Eve[/name_f] or [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Blanche[/name_f]
[name_f]Elaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Estella[/name_f]/ [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]

I’ve posted a link below you may find helpful if none of the names are what you’re looking for.

1 Like

love [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]!!

for the sisters:

I do like [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f].

Some other ideas are [name_f]Miranda[/name_f], [name_u]Hero[/name_u], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Bianca[/name_f](I really like [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]), [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Mariana[/name_f](this is actually my cousin’s name so I might be sorta biased but I really think it sounds great with [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]), [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f](Oh [name_f]My[/name_f] Goodness [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] sound so sweet together!), [name_f]Viola[/name_f] (perfect)

1 Like

For whichever:
[name_f]Christabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_u]Ivory[/name_u]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]

1 Like