Names for the three sons of a Lord?

I need medieval-type names for three boys–the sons of a [name]Lord[/name].
First son, 17, eldest: Always is complaining about something…the food, the clothes, his hair…and his father tries to teach him hunting skills.
Second son, 14, middle: Is the most curious (and nosy) about his father’s doings, and more than once was caught spying on him.
Third son, 11, youngest: He is his father’s favorite son, and he caters to him frequently.

I want very, VERY old fashioned names that fit these personalities. The lords name is [name]Cassius[/name] (if that helps)

Thanks!!

I suggest going through a website like this - Men's Given Names from Early 13th C England if you want realistic medieval names. For instance, [name]Cassius[/name] looks very anachronistic for the period.

My picks:
[name]Theobald[/name]
[name]Everard[/name]
[name]Fulke[/name] or Fulco

From the PP’s link I like [name]Albin[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Solomon[/name], [name]Edric[/name], Fray, [name]Pagan[/name], and [name]Andrew[/name]. If I had to pick 3 I’d go - Fray (Eldest), [name]Edric[/name] (middle), and [name]Pagan[/name] (youngest).

From other names I like:

Eldest: [name]Elden[/name]/[name]Alden[/name], [name]Rune[/name], [name]Cornelius[/name]
Middle: [name]Gawain[/name], [name]Saxon[/name], [name]Nicodemus[/name]
Youngest: [name]Leander[/name], [name]Oberon[/name], [name]Ean[/name]

Thanks for the link, sugarplumfairy! Yes, [name]Cassius[/name] does not sound very medieval, but I wanted a name that mean shallow, hollow…and it was the only one that I could find…
And @banros, I appreciate your ideas too! I’m using [name]Edric[/name], [name]Pagan[/name], and [name]Theobald[/name].
Thanks everyone, and ideas for the father’s name are welcome!!