Names for these nicknames?

So I’ve always loved the nicknames [name_f]Millie[/name_f] and [name_f]Callie[/name_f]. I know that they can be names on their own, but I prefer them as nicknames and I haven’t found a name for them that I truly love. For [name_f]Millie[/name_f] I can think of [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] and [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] and for [name_f]Callie[/name_f] I can think of [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] and [name_f]Calytrix[/name_f] so if anyone can think of other names for these nicknames, please let me know. The names can be reaches from the nicknames.

I think [name_f]Millie[/name_f] could come from [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]

Thank you

Matilda for [name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_f]Calista[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], or [name_u]California[/name_u] for callie

Milena and Caluna come to mind

Thanks everyone!!

I love the name [name_f]Milana[/name_f] for [name_f]Millie[/name_f]!!

Nicknames for [name_f]Callie[/name_f]:

• Calypso
  • Callisto
  • California
  • Calix
  • Caleb
  • Caroline
  • Carolina

Nicknames for [name_f]Millie[/name_f]

• Amelia
  • Camilla
  • Melissa
  • Milan
  • Romilly
  • Marilla
  • Emmeline
  • Madelyn

Ooh! [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Milena[/name_f] are adorbs! Could also do [name_f]Mila[/name_f].

Camille or [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] could be both [name_f]Callie[/name_f] and [name_f]Millie[/name_f]

Amelie -[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
Enmeline-[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] - [name_f]Callie[/name_f]
[name_f]Calista[/name_f]- [name_f]Callie[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f]-[name_f]Callie[/name_f]
[name_f]Claribel[/name_f]-[name_f]Callie[/name_f]

I know a [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] “[name_f]Callie[/name_f]!”

Hi there.

Sorry for any repeats, but how about…

Callalilie

Callia

Callista

Camellia-I think you could do [name_f]Millie[/name_f] or [name_f]Callie[/name_f] here!

Camilla or [name_u]Camille[/name_u] could probably get either nn too. That’s neat!

Okay, but for just [name_f]Millie[/name_f] I like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] or [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For [name_f]Callie[/name_f]: [name_f]Calla[/name_f], [name_f]Calandra[/name_f]

For [name_f]Millie[/name_f]: I second previous suggestions of [name_u]Camille[/name_u] nn [name_f]Millie[/name_f]! [name_u]Miller[/name_u] if you’re at all into unisex names.

1 Like