Names for these twins?

Note: I really tried to make this sound as nice as possible, I hope it doesn’t come off as offensive. Really wasn’t my intention!

This might be a bit unusual but my characters are conjoined twins, male, living with one of those travelling circuses. I don’t know when these were most popular but I’m thinking 1920s-1930s, it’s definitely set a long time ago but it’s a very new story idea and still a work in progress. I think that the story will have a bit of a “Gothic” feel so any names with meanings like [name_m]Ichabod[/name_m] are good. I was considering [name_m]Ichabod[/name_m] but it doesn’t feel very right. Also “old man” and any sort of offbeat names are good too. For some reason, I randomly stared calling them [name_u]Ari[/name_u] and [name_m]Mortimer[/name_m], which is kind of cute. It seems that a lot of these people, if they were twins, had matchy names or stage names. So I don’t know how important that would be for authenticity.

Any suggestions based on what I’ve said? [name_f]Do[/name_f] [name_u]Ari[/name_u] and [name_m]Mortimer[/name_m] fit my description? I don’t think they really go together or flow well, maybe that’s just me :confused:

I think [name_u]Ari[/name_u] is a little too modern-sounding to fit so maybe something along the lines of [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] or [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] or something like that.

[name_m]Mortimer[/name_m] sounds good, I would like to suggest:
[name_u]Windsor[/name_u]
[name_m]Weaver[/name_m]
[name_m]Forster[/name_m]
[name_m]Flanagan[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]