Names for Triplet Girls!

Thinking of names for my triplet girls, and I was thinking about the names [name]Aoife[/name] (prn. EE-fa), [name]Primrose[/name], and [name]Sonja[/name]. Are they a good trio, or since [name]Aoife[/name] and [name]Sonja[/name] rhyme, Prim will feel a little left out. Am I overreacting? Thanks for your help!! If you have any suggestions, they will be greatly appreciated!

I think [name]Primrose[/name] is definitely an odd one out with [name]Sonja[/name] and [name]Aoife[/name].

They do seem a bit mismatched–[name]Aoife[/name] is Irish, [name]Sonja[/name] is Russian, and [name]Primrose[/name] is a lesser-used nature name… still, I really like them together! I absolutely adore [name]Primrose[/name] and [name]Sonja[/name], and I think [name]Aoife[/name] works well with it. Would any of them besides [name]Primrose[/name] go by a nn? If [name]Aoife[/name] went by [name]Evie[/name] or something, I would think it would be a bit more evened out–[name]Evie[/name], Prim, and [name]Sonja[/name] don’t seem as matchy as [name]Aoife[/name], Prim, and [name]Sonja[/name] might…

Congratulations on your triplets! Good luck!

Why not choose a name like [name]Isla[/name], [name]Primrose[/name] and [name]Sonja[/name]. They match better, [name]Isla[/name] has a similar sound to [name]Aoife[/name] and would not be as difficult to spell. People will say “Ay-offee”. It’s too tricky even though it has a nice sound.

Sorry I dont really like any of them… i would say that [name]Primrose[/name] wouls be the odd one out for sure

I really like the suggestion of [name]Isla[/name]!! And I would prefer [name]Rose[/name] to [name]Primrose[/name] and [name]Sonja[/name] is lovely.

Other triplet suggestions:

[name]Isla[/name], [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Sonja[/name]
[name]Eva[/name], [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Sonja[/name]
[name]Vera[/name], [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Sonja[/name] - I really like these three together
[name]Ava[/name], [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Sonja[/name]

I agree though [name]Aoife[/name] is pretty sounding, it might be very irritating to be mis-pronounced all the time. We’ve had that with our eldest daughters name and that’s not as tricky as [name]Aoife[/name].

[name]Isla[/name] is lovely, getting popular though
I like [name]Rosa[/name] or [name]Rose[/name] too better than [name]Primrose[/name], simply because I don’t like the image that the nn Prim constructs for me
[name]Eva[/name] or [name]Ava[/name] are also lovely alternatives
[name]Sonja[/name] is pretty and interesting and not over-used

[name]Thea[/name] is top of our list at the moment, might be a good alternative for you too? Am trying to think of names which don’t end in ‘a’ incase that is too matchy for you (is something I love lol) but finding it hard

[name]Just[/name] because their triplets doesn’t mean their names have to match… I think you should pick the names you love and I think the child will appreciate it later on because she will have a different name from her sisters (I’m talking about Prim)

I really like [name]Primrose[/name]…even though I automatically think of Hunger Games…[name]Sonja[/name] is really dated to me…I don’t think it is prretty or modern
[name]How[/name] about [name]Rosalia[/name]?[name]Isla[/name] and. [name]Eva[/name]…I like the [name]Ava[/name] suggestion too…