Names for TWIN girls???

I already have a few names I like picked out but if you happen to find/think of some that fit, please don’t hesitate to post them! (Note—My husband and I are both very proud of our Celtic heritages: I am mostly Welsh-Irish and he’s mainly [name]Scott[/name]-Irish. So basically, if you find/think of any Celtic, post 'em!)

[name]Larkin[/name] O’[name]Hara[/name] (old family name, my middle name)
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] (my grandfather/his middle name william and my father michael)
[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Marie[/name]-[name]Ann[/name]
[name]Vivien[/name] O’[name]Hara[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] as a pair! anybody who gets the pun gets a cookie
[name]Kelsey[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]

So any ideas/suggestions/comments??? THANK YOU!!!

[name]Larkin[/name] O’[name]Hara[/name] - I like [name]Larkin[/name], and surprisingly I like it a lot on a girl (though I can see it on a boy too). [name]Lark[/name] is an adorable nickname.
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] - I love the name [name]Willa[/name]. It’s simple, sweet and fun.
[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Marie[/name]-[name]Ann[/name] - I’m not a big fan of the name [name]Alexis[/name]. It feels kind of dated/overused to me.
[name]Vivien[/name] O’[name]Hara[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] - I know! I know! [name]Vivien[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] played [name]Scarlett[/name] O’[name]Hara[/name] in Gone With the Wind! [name]Do[/name] I get a cookie? Haha. I love [name]Vivien[/name] ([name]Scarlett[/name]'s cool too, but I wouldn’t pair them together).
[name]Kelsey[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] - [name]Kelsey[/name] feels very trendy to me, while [name]Elisabeth[/name] is sooo classic and beautiful. I would go with [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Kelsey[/name]. Plus [name]Elisabeth[/name] has so many awesome nicknames.

If I were to pair these, I’d go with [name]Elisabeth[/name] and [name]Willa[/name], [name]Willa[/name] and [name]Vivien[/name], or [name]Larkin[/name] and [name]Willa[/name] (though I’m not totally sure how I feel about a more unisex name with [name]Willa[/name]). You seem to have two types of names you like- unise ([name]Alexis[/name], [name]Larkin[/name]) and vintage ([name]Vivien[/name], [name]Willa[/name]) so heres a few suggestions for each type:

[name]Kendall[/name] - pairs nicely with [name]Larkin[/name].
[name]Harper[/name] - also goes well with [name]Larkin[/name].
[name]Tamsin[/name] - ending would be a bit matchy with [name]Larkin[/name], but it’d be great with [name]Willa[/name] (it also means twin, which is very cool)
[name]Alice[/name] - perfect with [name]Vivien[/name] or [name]Willa[/name].
[name]Hazel[/name] - nice with [name]Willa[/name] or [name]Vivien[/name].
[name]Ruby[/name] - love it with [name]Willa[/name].
[name]Adeline[/name] - love with [name]Vivien[/name].

And here are some Welsh/Irish/Scottish names you might like:

[name]Keira[/name]/[name]Ciara[/name] (both pronounced [name]KEER[/name]-ah)
[name]Brenna[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Orla[/name]
[name]Aislinn[/name] ([name]Ash[/name]-lyn)
[name]Emer[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Bronwyn[/name]/[name]Branwen[/name]
[name]Gwyneth[/name]
[name]Carys[/name]
[name]Rhiannon[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

Yes, freckles darling, you do get a cookie! hands her a cookie

Lol, I reaally like the name [name]Elisabeth[/name] for the same reasons you do; plus there’s a beautiful song called “Goodnight [name]Elisabeth[/name]” that I absolutely adore.

What do yuo think of [name]Larkin[/name] and [name]Elisabeth[/name] for the twins? ([name]Larkin[/name] [name]Ann[/name] O’[name]Hara[/name] and [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]?)

[name]Larkin[/name] O’[name]Hara[/name] - I really like [name]Larkin[/name] for a girl. It is unique and earthy.
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]- I really like this one too and the meaning behind it is perfect. I could see [name]Larkin[/name] and [name]Willa[/name] making a nice set
[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Marie[/name]-[name]Ann[/name]- I’m not a big fan of [name]Alexis[/name]. It seems masculine and overly trendy.
[name]Vivien[/name] O’[name]Hara[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] - I got the pun :stuck_out_tongue: but I probably wouldnt use this combination of names together. [name]Vivien[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] alone make a lovely twin set.
[name]Kelsey[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]- [name]Kelsey[/name] seems a little 80s to me. I really dont care for it.

Off your list I like:
[name]Willa[/name] and [name]Larkin[/name]
[name]Vivien[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name]

Others you might like:
[name]Bronwen[/name]
[name]Kiera[/name]
[name]Anwen[/name]
[name]Alanna[/name]
[name]Brenna[/name]
[name]Tamsin[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Nia[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Ciara[/name]
[name]Carys[/name]
[name]Brynn[/name]

I really love [name]Larkin[/name], [name]Willa[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] from your list. Very refreshing and pretty!

[name]Larkin[/name] and [name]Willa[/name] are lovely together. I like [name]Larkin[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] paired up as well. good luck!

[name]Hi[/name], the first time I saw the name [name]Larkin[/name] on this post, I thought her twin sister should be [name]Delaney[/name]. [name]Larkin[/name] and [name]Delaney[/name] (nicknames [name]Lark[/name] and [name]Laine[/name])!!! I don’t know where this name came from but I think they match each other. [name]Larkin[/name] for me is associated with Irish labor union leader [name]James[/name] [name]Larkin[/name] whose statue I saw on O’[name]Connell[/name] [name]Street[/name] when I visited [name]Dublin[/name] a couple of years ago. I think the name is quite unique so you should definitely keep this as one of your choices. As far as her twin is concerned, I’m not too enthusiastic about any of your other names. I don’t think they match very well with [name]Larkin[/name]. [name]Kelsey[/name] and [name]Alexis[/name] seem dated, [name]Willa[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] has too many “l”‘s in them (my name is [name]Michelle[/name] and I’m not too crazy about it). I like [name]Vivien[/name] O’[name]Hara[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] but not together (too cutesy!!). If I had to choose the best combo’s from your list they would be the following:

[name]Larkin[/name] and [name]Vivien[/name]
[name]Larkin[/name] and [name]Willa[/name]
[name]Larkin[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name]

[name]Willa[/name] & [name]Scarlett[/name] are cute together.

[name]Vivien[/name] & [name]Scarlett[/name] are also cute together, but I think everyone would assume you’re a huge GWTW fan.

Not a big fan of [name]Larkin[/name], names that end in -rkin always remind me of Orkin, like the Orkin man. [name]Don[/name]'t know why.

We’ve chosen to go with [name]Larkin[/name] [name]Ann[/name] O’[name]Hara[/name] and [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Tempest[/name] [name]Ann[/name]

*[name]Larkin[/name], [name]Ann[/name], [name]Tempest[/name] and O’[name]Hara[/name] are all old family names :smiley:

Any thoughts?