Names for Twin Troublemakers

I need help finding names for two twin teenage boys from [name_u]London[/name_u] (17 years old). They’re identical twins born in [name_u]London[/name_u] and are moving to NYC. They’re identical, both physically and in personality. They’re both mischievous trouble-making pranksters who enjoy chilling with friends under the influence. They really need names but I’m running on blank. Any help would be nice. Thanks.

There you go. You can check names popular for boys in [name_f]England[/name_f] and [name_m]Wales[/name_m] in 1998.

[name_m]George[/name_m] - [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] - [name_u]James[/name_u] - [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] - [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] - [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] - [name_m]Marc[/name_m] - [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] - [name_m]Zac[/name_m] - [name_m]Cain[/name_m] - [name_m]Declan[/name_m] - [name_m]Jason[/name_m] - [name_u]Finn[/name_u] - [name_m]Peter[/name_m] - [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] - [name_u]Michael[/name_u] - [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] - [name_m]Will[/name_m] - [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] - [name_m]Ben[/name_m] - [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] - [name_u]Olly[/name_u]

Some possibilities:

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_m]Harry[/name_m]
[name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m]

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] and [name_m]Conor[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]? [name_u]Sam[/name_u] and [name_m]Conor[/name_m] work well together.

Troublemakers I know are called [name_m]William[/name_m] ([name_m]Will[/name_m]) , [name_m]Robert[/name_m] ([name_m]Rob[/name_m]), [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] ([name_u]Olly[/name_u]) and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] ([name_u]Sam[/name_u])
Go ordinary which makes them always appear innocent. :smiley:

I looked up the top 100 boys names in england in 1998. Heres a few of my picks:

[name_u]Alfie[/name_u] & [name_m]Archie[/name_m]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u] & [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]
[name_u]Sam[/name_u] & [name_m]Tom[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] & [name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m] & [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_u]Alfie[/name_u] & [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]
[name_m]Archie[/name_m] & [name_m]Harry[/name_m]

The first thing that came to mind was [name_m]Fred[/name_m] and [name_m]George[/name_m], haha! You could use:
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] ([name_m]Gabe[/name_m]) and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] ([name_m]Nate[/name_m])
[name_m]Louis[/name_m] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] and [name_m]Thompson[/name_m] (see above)
[name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] and [name_m]Ryker[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Alfred[/name_m]