Girls:

[name]Anderson[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Conner[/name]
Chyles
[name]Flemming[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]

I can’t say I am a fan of many of them, but [name]Emmeline[/name] is beautiful (ruined for me by the popularity of [name]Emma[/name]), and although it is not my style at all, as I normally really dislike boys’ names for girls, and all of those -er names, I really like [name]Sawyer[/name].

I like:

Boys:
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Chase[/name] (a personal favorite)

Girls:

[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]

I like–love, in fact–[name]Roman[/name], [name]Eli[/name], and [name]Emmeline[/name], but I can’t get on board with the others.

Is Athan supposed to be a variation on [name]Ethan[/name]?
[name]Chase[/name] is sort of ruined for me because I know a girl with the name. :frowning:

[name]Rhodes[/name] reminds me of “corroded”–I would have preferred [name]Ross[/name].

I know an Athen (spelled like this) and he was named for Athens, where University of [name]Georgia[/name] is and where his parents met at school.

Sweet :slight_smile: It’s a pity they didn’t have a girl, though, because I prefer [name]Athena[/name]!

My husband is a HUGE fan of the name [name]Roman[/name], but I personally prefer [name]Chase[/name].

For a girl, I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Sawyer[/name], and I’m considering it as well.

Good [name]Luck[/name] and [name]Happy[/name] New Year!

Sweet :slight_smile: It’s a pity they didn’t have a girl, though, because I prefer [name]Athena[/name]![/quote]

Ooh, [name]Athena[/name] would have been cool. Their oldest child is named [name]Jep[/name], so I prefer Athen over [name]Jep[/name]. :slight_smile: