Names from Movie Credits

I absolutely sit through all the credits after a movie to see names! Most recently I have been pausing Netflix original shows, as they list cast names for the voice dub actors from around the world!

After scrolling through [name_f]Moana[/name_f] credits, they had a section entitled “Production Babies,” which I thought was so cool! Here are the names:

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f], [name_f]Noemi[/name_f], [name_m]Kelton[/name_m], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Paloma[/name_f], [name_m]Cole[/name_m], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_m]Cooper[/name_m], Zuzia, [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], Ildar, [name_m]Aldo[/name_m], [name_m]Edward[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], Saianna, [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_m]Eli[/name_m], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_u]Neil[/name_u], [name_f]Dagan[/name_f], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_m]Jorge[/name_m], [name_f]Sariah[/name_f], [name_u]Teddy[/name_u], [name_u]Reid[/name_u], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_f]Korban[/name_f], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], Roselie, [name_f]Sienna[/name_f], [name_f]Kina[/name_f], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Bodie[/name_m], [name_f]Chloe[/name_f], [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

What movie credit names have stood out to you?