Names I am considering for my 4th and 5th children (twins)

I have 3 children and I am pregnant with twins. My children’s names are:
[name]Ada[/name] [name]Marie[/name] (5)
[name]Eli[/name] [name]David[/name] (9)
[name]Nola[/name] ([name]Noli[/name]) [name]Cassandra[/name] (13)

The names I am considering for my twins are:
[name]Mollie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Jace[/name] [name]Webber[/name]

[name]Mollie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] after my cousin and [name]Jace[/name] [name]Webber[/name] after my grandfather and my husband.
What do you think?

I like both of those names! [name]Mollie[/name] is adorable and girls love having that name.

I think that its nice [name]Mollie[/name] and [name]Jace[/name] will be named after significant people, but the names feel a bit “normal” compared to your other children.

I really like [name]Mollie[/name] (although prefer [name]Molly[/name] spelling) and [name]Jace[/name] fits well with [name]Eli[/name] I think. [name]Mollie[/name] is a little similar to [name]Nola[/name]/[name]Noli[/name] even though I know that it’s know-la and mah-ley

My name is [name]Molly[/name] and I once had a good friend named [name]Jace[/name], so I think they are great choices! Nice that you have people that you are naming them after. I think they go well with your other childrens’ names. All short and sweet. Good luck with the twins!

P.S. If you spell it [name]Mollie[/name] I think people will get it wrong most of the time. Everyone always assumes my name is spelled [name]Molly[/name]. Rarely does someone write [name]Mollie[/name]. [name]Don[/name]'t know if that bothers you or not.

[name]Hi[/name]! I really love your kids’ names! :slight_smile:

I agree with [name]Rica[/name] that compared to [name]Ada[/name], [name]Eli[/name], and [name]Nola[/name], [name]Mollie[/name] and [name]Jace[/name] have a different feel and style. I can better see [name]Mollie[/name] with your children’s names than I can [name]Jace[/name], which feels pretty trendy to me.

Good luck! :slight_smile: