Names if it's a girl

See the results of this poll: Which combination do you like best?

Respondents: 70 (This poll is closed)

• Sybil Cay : 19 (27%)
  • Amy Carolina : 8 (11%)
  • Thisbe Jane : 16 (23%)
  • Mira Noelle: 27 (39%)

I voted for [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], but for what it’s worth, I think [name_f]Cay[/name_f] works with any of these choices, including [name_f]Amy[/name_f].

If [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Cay[/name_f] and/or [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_f]Cay[/name_f] had been available, I would have had a very tough time deciding between them!

I agree, but my husband just really loves the combination [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] and [name_f]Sybil[/name_f]!

[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is fabulous! I also like the style and sentiment behind [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f] [name_f]Cay[/name_f].

[name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] is my favourite.

[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my favourite, followed by [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Cay[/name_f]

I voted for [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I think it hits the perfect combination of sweet yet substantial. [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Cay[/name_f] is a close second. For what it’s worth, [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_f]Cay[/name_f] would also be lovely.

I like [name_f]Mira[/name_f] and [name_f]Amy[/name_f] a lot, but not crazy about [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] with them.

I love [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Cay[/name_f]!

[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Cay[/name_f] is very sweet.

[name_f]Sibyl[/name_f] is such a great name, and it’s so nice honoring his mother with [name_f]Cay[/name_f].

I absolutely adore [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Cay[/name_f]–it is my favorite–but [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is gorgeous too.

[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is fabulous!

I’m with you, I think the first name matters the most! I honestly couldn’t see [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] or [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] on a real child, so my vote goes to either [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] or [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] - both of which are beautiful combos!

If it really matters to you to include [name_f]Cay[/name_f] (which it sounds like it doesn’t), [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_f]Cay[/name_f] would totally work.

Thanks for the responses! [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Cay[/name_f] is my favorite and my husband is currently in love with the combination [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f], though he has always really loved [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f]. [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_f]Cay[/name_f] is definitely a possibility, though for some reason I feel like [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] should be a younger sister. Maybe that’s silly but it just feels weird to name our firstborn [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f], but my husband really likes it. [name_f]Mira[/name_f] is a name we both find pretty and like that it has multiethnic origins, but I have a hard time imagining that it will end up either of our top choice, just because it’s not as meaningful.

Two middle names is definitely out of the question - my parents gave me two middle names and I absolutely hated it, and dropped one of them as soon as I got married and changed my surname. Definitely will not be doing that to our child!

Congrats! All the heart eyes for [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. Swoon :slight_smile:

([name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Cay[/name_f] would also be lovely.)