Names in Hindsight

I thought it would be interesting to discuss the names you chose for your children (or names of other children you know), and how you feel about the choice in hindsight, whether good, bad or ugly :D.

For example:

We named our daughter [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u].

Most of the reactions were very positive. They loved the uniqueness and how the name suited our family.

But.

Our midwife reacted by telling us that her dog’s name is [name_f]Brynn[/name_f].
More than one person thought we named her [name_m]Bryan[/name_m]. ( You named your daughter what?!?)
Our pastor at church announced her named as [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] Aspirin… you know, like the medicine?!

All of these mistakes just served to make us laugh, and give us some things to think about when we name our next child. What bass been your “name in hindsight” experience?

It honestly never crossed my mind that we were naming our second child, [name_u]Owen[/name_u], a similar name to our first, [name_m]Zo[/name_m]ë, until people started stumbling over them together!

The first couple weeks of his life, my family kept accidentally calling little [name_u]Owen[/name_u] “Zowen”

The only thing about my son’s name, [name_m]Jefferson[/name_m], is that a lot of people call him
[name_m]Jeff[/name_m] or [name_m]Jeffers[/name_m], which I hate! I love his name, though! I do wish that we had
gave him a different middle name. We both liked the names [name_m]Kent[/name_m] and [name_u]Blake[/name_u],
and finally decided on [name_m]Kent[/name_m] to honor my husband’s dad and a cousin. Now, I
wish we went with [name_u]Blake[/name_u], especially since one of our favorite names for our
triplets due in a few weeks, is [name_u]Kendall[/name_u], which sounds similar to [name_m]Kent[/name_m].