Names I've Made

I created a post like this in girl baby names, so I thought I’d do one in boy baby names. Here are some boy’s names I’ve invented (mostly by meshing two existing ones together). [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to share your feedback or your own made-up names!

Axelander (a spin on [name_m]Alexander[/name_m])
Isaiahdore ([name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] + [name_m]Theodore[/name_m])
Lukariah ([name_m]Zechariah[/name_m] + [name_m]Luke[/name_m])
Ashever ([name_u]Ash[/name_u] + [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] I changed the i do it looked less like shiver)
Finnicus ([name_u]Finn[/name_u] + [name_m]Atticus[/name_m])
Charlington (A fancier version of popular [name_m]Charles[/name_m]/[name_u]Charlie[/name_u])

2 Likes

I really like the way they all sound (especially Charlington!), but I think the lengths and spellings would be really hard in real life.

Yeah, I just make them up for fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

I like Finnicus :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Finnicus and Charlington are pretty great!

Ashever and Charlington are great!!

[name_m]Ive[/name_m] come up with Leodore ([name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]) and Rusaiah ([name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_m]Josiah[/name_m])

[name_m]How[/name_m] fun!

I love Lukariah and Charlington sounds like a great character name to me for some reason.

I love Charlington!!

Isaiahdore is very handsome as well.

I came up with Calidore ([name_m]Callum[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]), Ezradore ([name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]), Ezrington ([name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_f]Bennington[/name_f]), Silington ([name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_f]Bennington[/name_f]), Micander ([name_u]Micah[/name_u] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]), Judicus ([name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]), Juliander ([name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]), Enocus ([name_m]Enoch[/name_m] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]), [name_m]Phileas[/name_m] ([name_m]Philip[/name_m] and [name_m]Phineas[/name_m])

1 Like