Names Like Cordelia

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], ladies! I absolutely adore the name [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]. It’s beautiful and classic, feminine and mercifully underused, with the added bonus of being literary. If it were only up to me, our daughter would be a [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]. My husband, on the other hand, is less enthused. He thinks [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is a little too old fashioned (if it were up to him, she would be named [name_f]Khaleesi[/name_f]!). Currently, we are working at compromising on [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] nicknames (I’m gunning for [name_f]Cece[/name_f]). I’m hopeful that our little girl will be a [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], but just in case, please help me come up with some alternatives! I love classic girls names ([name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], etc), that are not overused. My family are huge nicknamers so it would be nice if there were some good, easy nicknames, as well, but it’s not overly important. Our last name is two syllables and ends in ‘stone’ so basically all names should go with it. Her big brothers are named [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. First and middle name suggestions would be very appreciated. [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is still my dream name, but even if that is her name, ideas for a future sister would be amazing! Thanks in advance, lovelies!

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is fantastic! Other thoughts:
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] (probably not likely if [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] doesn’t fly)
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Miranda[/name_f]
[name_f]Portia[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Antonia[/name_f]
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Virginia[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicia[/name_f]
[name_f]Olympia[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Adrianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]

If you like literary names, how about:

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f],
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f],
[name_f]Elinor[/name_f],
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u], (I know you mentioned it for a middle but maybe it could be a first?)
[name_f]Estella[/name_f],
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f],
[name_f]Florence[/name_f],
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f],
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f],
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f],
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f],
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f],
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f], (not super feminine like the rest of these names but super cute and spunky!)
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f],
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f],
[name_f]Violet[/name_f].

Good luck!

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Angelica[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Annalise[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliana[/name_f]