Names Like June

What are some names that are similar to the name [name]June[/name]? Along the same lines, same style? I absolutely love [name]June[/name], but then again, so do A LOT of other people so I’m kinda looking for an alternative.

The following names remind me of [name]June[/name] in different ways. I’m not sure what it is about [name]June[/name] that you love, but hopefully something here will fit what you’re looking for…

vintage word names:
[name]Pearl[/name]
[name]May[/name]
[name]Coral[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]

sound like [name]June[/name]:
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Junia[/name]
[name]Juno[/name]

old-fashioned names that remind me of [name]June[/name] in one way or another
[name]Harriet[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]

You’re right, I should have said what I like about [name]June[/name]. To be more clear: I like [name]June[/name]'s spunky vintage charm and one syllable is always good in my book.

Minimom:
Thanks! I especially like [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Adele[/name]!

I love [name]June[/name], but have not yet convinced my better half. The other names I like that are one syllable with vintage charm are:

[name]Faye[/name]
[name]Nell[/name]
[name]Mae[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]

I heard [name]Juna[/name] the other day, which I also like.

[name]Nell[/name] would be my pick (I know it is meant to be a nickname). Sadly it does not work with my last name, as it starts with an L, otherwise I think [name]Nell[/name] would be top of my list either on its own, or as a nickname for [name]Helena[/name] (which would have been my son’s name if he was a she).