Names like Willow, Olive and Daisy

We’re narrowing our list down with [name_f]Willow[/name_f] still out in front BUT getting a little too popular for our liking! [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] have also been put on the short list but we love more tom boyish names so [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] might be a little too feminine sounding.

I was hoping to get some girls names that would fit with [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. Good friends of ours have just used [name_f]Mabel[/name_f].

Anything unique but spunky!

Thanks Berries!

[name_m]How[/name_m] about:

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Garnet[/name_f]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Myrtle[/name_f]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]

Thanks neeeea my niece is named [name_u]Piper[/name_u] so great choice! We also have [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] ([name_f]Juno[/name_f]) on our short list. It’s so hard when you love names and want to be unique! [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] are really cute! [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] seems to be everywhere in [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] at the moment. It’s the new ‘it’ name.

I like the above suggestions of juniper, [name_u]Piper[/name_u] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]. Here are some more that I think have the same spunky feel as [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f]:

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_f]Mavis[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
Talllulah
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u]
[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]
[name_f]Arbor[/name_f]
[name_f]Briar[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Maple[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Della[/name_f]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]

Wow kjh446 you have some great choices also! I love [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] but so many Harlows and Marlows out there. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] are great too. I have a good friend named [name_f]Willa[/name_f] otherwise it would be number one!