Names not linking anymore?

I don’t know if I’m the only one, but on recent posts the automatic links to names aren’t happening.

Not on my own posts and not on other people’s posts.

Anyone else having this?

I hadn’t noticed until I read this, went back and checked, and I see no linked names.

It looks like it has been going on for the last two days. Thank you for the heads up! I didn’t notice this. I’ve emailed [name_f]Pam[/name_f] with the issue.

Thank you :wink:

Im glad it’s not just my internet/computer freaking out…

Thank you.

It seems to have been fixed! Thanks :wink:

Woohoo thank you! I did notice it but thought it was just some sort of loading error - glad to know its been picked up on though!

I have never seen names I put in the forums automatically link to their nameberry pages. [name_f]Do[/name_f] I need to change a setting or something? [name_f]TIA[/name_f]

The links should form automatically a few minutes after you post (though beware if you edit in names after that point they won’t link unless you insert the tags manually).

I came in here to ask this very question! I thought I would have to resort to copying and pasting the original poster’s linked names in order to retain the linkages. It got tedious, though, and I thought there had to be a better way.

I’ve noticed that. I keep trying to find some way to fix it. I don’t know why it hasn’t been working. I was panicked, haha :lol:

Is this still an issue for anyone?

Usually the links appear within a few minutes after you post your message, though editing your post can stop this from happening.

It’s still working just fine for me!

Still happening…

Sometimes it can take more than five minutes for the links to appear. I’d recommend waiting for at least fifteen minutes and not editing your post during that time. If the links still don’t appear, then there’s a problem.

I have a post 6 months old that hasn’t had the names link yet. I wasn’t sure if I had to do something special or not, since it was my first post.

As an experiment, I’ll leave some of the “Names Searched Right Now” to see if they ever link ~ [name_f]Evi[/name_f] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] [name_f]Dovizia[/name_f] [name_f]Alina[/name_f]