Names of my children

Hey there!
My Dh and I have 3 children ages, 3, 18 mos and a 4 mos old.
Our last name is Kaplan.
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Newman[/name]- We picked [name]Asher[/name] because it means happy, blessed, when we first saw it, we fell in love with it! [name]Newman[/name] is my husband’s middle name and runs in the family. Since we are Jewish his Hebrew name is [name]Baruch[/name] which means happy as well. What do you think?

[name]Owen[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]- [name]Owen[/name] is English and means well born it is a form of [name]John[/name]. We think [name]Owen[/name] sounds great with [name]Asher[/name] and I have loved this name since I was a kid. [name]Daniel[/name] is his grandfather’s name, we absolutely loved our little Owie-O. [name]Owen[/name]'s Hebrew name is Yochanan, which is Hebrew for [name]John[/name]. What do you think?

[name]Naomi[/name] [name]Cassandra[/name]- [name]Naomi[/name] is a name I have adored my whole life it means Pleasentness and Beautiful. [name]Cassandra[/name] is Greek meaning phrophetess, it is also my cousin in law’s name. We call [name]Naomi[/name], Nay Nay or just N. She was born on my birthday and my cousin’s in laws birthday. Her Hebrew name is [name]Naava[/name] which means Beautiful in Hebrew. What do you think?

i love all the connections(: gorgeous names !

They are all great names esp [name]Asher[/name] [name]Newman[/name]

Thank you very much!

[name]Lovely[/name] names, love the sentiment behind each one and adore [name]Owen[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] combo:)

Thankyou, when I heard myself say [name]Owen[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] for the first time, I fell in love with it.

What lovely names! I was especially interested in the Hebrew names - I adore [name]Naava[/name]. [name]How[/name] is it pronounced? Nah-va?

I know someone named [name]Naava[/name]. She pronounces it, Nah-va. So I think thats correct. Your children have beatiful names! Good job!

I know someone named [name]Naava[/name]. She pronounces it, Nah-va. So I think thats correct. Your children have beatiful names! Good job![/quote]

[name]How[/name] pretty :slight_smile: