Names of Rembrandt's pupils

See the results of this poll: Of all of Rembrandt’s students, who had the most handsome name?

Respondents: 18 (This poll is closed)

• Jan: 0 (0%)
  • Ferdinand: 3 (17%)
  • Samuel: 3 (17%)
  • Abraham: 0 (0%)
  • Nicolaes: 2 (11%)
  • Willem: 3 (17%)
  • Constantijn: 2 (11%)
  • Pieter: 3 (17%)
  • Arent: 1 (6%)
  • Johannes: 1 (6%)

Neat, [name]Susan[/name]! Thanks for sharing these. It was a hard choice, but I ended up voting for Constantijn. It reminded me that I have a 26-year-old distant relative by the name of [name]Constantina[/name].

I had to vote for Nicolaes because it looks the most like [name]Nicholas[/name] which is one of my favorite names ever.

So interesting! I voted for [name]Willem[/name], but I liked nearly all of the names! (Arent reminded me of the word [name]Aren[/name]'t, though…)

I hope you had fun at the museum! :slight_smile:

Take care!

I vote for [name]Pieter[/name]. I remember reading [name]John[/name] Updike’s books Couples years and years ago,and loving the Dutchman [name]Piet[/name].
xx

[name]Ailsa[/name]!!! It’s so good to see you! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Willem[/name] but was so close to being the first vote for Arent. It does remind me of [name]Aren[/name]'t also but there is something very appealing about this name. I think I like it because it also reminds me of Ardent.

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Ailsa[/name], long time no post! [name]Love[/name] hearing from you! [name]How[/name] is [name]Wales[/name]?