Names of your current/future kids

If any of your berries are parents or wanting to be in the future, I would love to hear your kids names!

I’ve heard so many great names on name berry and I’m interested to see if those are similar to the names you chose/wanting to chose as I know that you can love a name but would never use it.

1 Like

probably won’t be having kids for another 10 years, but for a girl my top name right now is [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] “[name_f]Bea[/name_f]” and for a boy [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] “[name_f]Ro[/name_f]:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My daughter’s name is Will@ Fr@ncis Eloise. If I had another girl, I’d name her Josephine, Rose, Claudia, Marianne, Bronte or Esther - with then two middles (one honour name, one other name, possibly a nature name). I would name my son, Hamish, Curtis, or Rafferty. There are others the berries recently suggested too, but this for now!

6 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] oldest son’s name is [name_m]Hjörtur[/name_m] [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m]. He’s the only child I have with my ex-husband.

With my husband I have three sons: [name_m]Barnabas[/name_m] [name_m]Húni[/name_m], [name_m]Leonid[/name_m] Pythagoras and [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] Zakynthos, and one daughter [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Goldie[/name_f] [name_f]Kinneret[/name_f]. We’re expecting another baby in [name_u]January[/name_u]. We have a first name picked out for a boy and a girl, but I’m not going to share them here yet :wink:

15 Likes

I’m nowhere close to having kids, but right now I’d love to use [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] for boys. I’m less sure on girls but I was thinking [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lenora[/name_f]

6 Likes

I don’t have children of my own, but my favorite name of all time for a child is my dear [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. 🩷

I would also name a daughter: [name_f]Beulah[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_u]Vision[/name_u], [name_u]Florence[/name_u], [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f], [name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], or [name_f]Clementine[/name_f].
I would name a son: [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m], [name_m]Otis[/name_m], [name_m]Phineas[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]Hugh[/name_m], [name_m]Louis[/name_m], or [name_u]Harry[/name_u].

6 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I have only one son so far (we’re still pretty young) and his name is [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] “Zay” .

We have talked about names for future sibs for [name_m]Zay[/name_m] and we’re pretty sure we’d call another boy either [name_u]Luca[/name_u] or [name_u]Memphis[/name_u] (which I prefer for a middle). We have a hard time agreeing on girl names. He really likes [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (too popular for me) and vetoes almost every name I suggest🙈

1 Like

Not a parent yet but definitely want children!

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] children are [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] R0bert, J@sper [name_m]Steven[/name_m] and Ir!s Bel!nda Rosem@ry. Their middles are all honors for their grandparents and their firsts are just names we loved. :blush:

7 Likes

I have one son and way past having any more. His name is [name_m]Philip[/name_m]. If I had another, I’d name a boy [name_m]Justin[/name_m] and a girl [name_f]Faye[/name_f]. I like names that are traditional and straightforward. [name_m]Philip[/name_m] doesn’t have a middle name, but his surname is Samuels, so he doesn’t really need one.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness first time I’ve heard about your pregnancy so wanting to send my best wishes and say massive congratulations on your pregnancy @Rosebeth :tada::tada:

I only have one child her name is [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. I can’t see myself having a large family and sometimes even the idea of another child feels like a pipe dream (cost of living crisis has hit us hard) but if I was to have a daughter her name would be [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I can see us using the middle name [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]. For a boy it would be [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u].

6 Likes

not expecting and no where near having children of my own, but my favorite names have always been dearest [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Daniel[/name_u].

i would also name a daughter [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (Bess/Betty), [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], or [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] (May). for boys, i love [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_u]Jack[/name_u], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], and [name_u]Henry[/name_u]! :tulip:

2 Likes

Two kids - [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] (Rosie) and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Jon[/name_m] (Atty). I love both their names and I feel like they both have Nameberry vibes but are still very usable and not so different that we’re having to spell or explain all the time. [name_f]Atty[/name_f] was much harder to name than [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], we just couldn’t decide and nothing felt quite right - it took me a while to warm to his name even after we’d given it to him, but now I can’t imagine him as anything else. We aren’t planning on having any more kids, but these two could have been [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], or [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u].

2 Likes

I have two daughters, [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], and [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f], although [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] was stillborn.
[name_f]My[/name_f] son is [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]. All are family names except [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], lol, which was a last minute agreement because my husband decided not to go with [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u].

[name_f]My[/name_f] son’s wife is [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] Marie-Ellen, and they are talking about Fay/Faye for a daughter. Her beloved grandfather’s name was [name_u]Claude[/name_u], so if they have a son I’m sure [name_u]Claude[/name_u] will be in there somewhere.

1 Like

I have a few names that I’d probably mix and match if I had kids (which, realistically I’m not going to since I’m aroace and don’t plan on adopting).

I have a set-in-stone first name for a boy and a girl, and I keep switching up the middles lol. [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] ‘Maggie’ or ‘Madge’ for a girl, and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] ‘Athan’ for a boy.

Other names I would use, whether for a first, middle, or double-barrel are
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] ‘Rose’ or ‘Rosie’
[name_f]Iola[/name_f] ‘Ily’
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] ‘Josie’
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Dinah[/name_f]
[name_f]Flossie[/name_f]
[name_f]Verla[/name_f]
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] ‘Cole’
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Vernon[/name_u] ‘Verne’
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] ‘Oz’ or ‘Ozzy’
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ‘Ted’
[name_m]Osmond[/name_m] ‘Oz’ or ‘Ozzy’

And if I was really brave, I could go for [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] ‘Eben’, [name_f]Novelia[/name_f] ‘Nova’, [name_m]Luther[/name_m], or [name_f]Merrily[/name_f] ‘Merry’

Im a teen but right now its [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] for a girl amd [name_m]Roman[/name_m] for a boy

3 Likes

Children aren’t in my near future plans, but my partner and I HAVE decided on a name that we both like if we ever had a daughter, it’s Lylah Elise :cake::sparkling_heart:

I have four children [name_f]My[/name_f] daughters are [name_f]Luella[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f], and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] son is [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_m]Dixon[/name_m].

I probably won’t have any more children but if I did my daughter would be either [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Diane[/name_f] or [name_f]Galena[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] and my son would be either [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] [name_u]Walter[/name_u] [name_m]Parson[/name_m] or [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] [name_m]Roger[/name_m] [name_m]Lloyd[/name_m].

1 Like

Children are far down the road for me, but I’m quite sure that if I get the privilege to name a daughter someday, she’ll be [name_f]Melody[/name_f]. For a boy my top name is [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]

I also adore [name_f]Althea[/name_f] for a girl and I’m definitely planning on incorporating [name_f]Summer[/name_f] into my daughter’s name somehow :tulip:

a long way from having kids, but there is one name i would love to use above all others. i prefer darcy for a boy and darcie for a girl but in both spellings it is one of my most important and favourite names.

in the middle i’d like to use joanna, matthew and/or elise, and other names i’d find hard to give up would be summer, bronte and reuben.

2 Likes