Names on NB that make you go WOW!

There are so many names on nameberry that stop and make me go WOW! :slight_smile: we have some great namers here.

The one that sticks out to me that was born recently belongs to @moonkai’s son, [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u].

I saw the name [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] in a signature recently and fell in love. I wish I could remember whose signature it was!

Somebody made a combo suggestion a while back of [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] and I fell in love immediately.

Azula [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_f]Indira[/name_f] [name_f]Coral[/name_f] belonging to a [name_u]Berry[/name_u] named [name_f]Katie[/name_f], they are not necessarily my style but I like them a lot and think they are very elegant yet spunky.

Those make me go WOW! I’m always a fan of a more traditional first with a more daring middle. Both firsts are what I call “little old lady/ little old man” names. Spunky but traditional firsts that age well. :slight_smile:

OH, and someone - bonfireazalea? - has kids named [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and Pyrus, which I find absolutely stunning.

I came across some pretty amazing combos on NB, but I really was WOW!-ed by the names @Millia chose for her girls: [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Afton[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f].
Those are some swoon-worthy names

Haha, that’s not [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]; I think it’s nymphalis.antiopa? I’ve always admired those too.

Azula [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] was always my favorite and I also like the pairing with [name_f]Indira[/name_f] [name_f]Coral[/name_f].

Another berry had a [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and needed help with a second daughter who ended up being [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]. I don’t remember the middles off hand but I loved those sister names.

Oooh I do love your kids’ names! My daughter is also [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and I’m due with another girl this [name_f]Spring[/name_f]. Struggling to find another spunky but beautiful name that will age well and wow me like [name_f]Margot[/name_f] does. I think you might be a good person for name inspiration. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is an awesome name too.

I also think [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is an amazing combination!

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f], [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f]… obviously I like nature names.

mariemama - I was going to say [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] as well! Good job :slight_smile:

whoever has a [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] - wow! What a choice. Superb.

That was me! I still love the name Anthem. :slight_smile:

I have to agree with [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u] - they’re delightful!

Other combos I’ve seen and liked are [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u].

I loved [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] are two combos I spotted on NB that really caught my eye.

I really love [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] - first saw it in someone’s sig, can’t remember whose - so handsome and distinguished!

I second [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u]. What lovely names! I do believe sunkissedchild (?) has [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] on her list, which I love so much that I added it to my own list. I also second [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], what stunning names. I do believe those are the names of mega_muffin’s children. Whilst I’m neutral on [name_m]William[/name_m], I think it works well in his combo. I also admire opheliaflora’s signature, particularly [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Kasimir[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is particularly elegant and beautiful! From shvibziks’s signature, I love [name_m]Henry[/name_m] ”sgeirr [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Aksel[/name_m] [name_m]Inigo[/name_m]. She comes up with such magical combos. I also believe arksie is considering [name_f]Lovisa[/name_f] [name_f]Belen[/name_f] for her daughter, which I adore.

I also agree with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f].

i love [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] [name_m]Odin[/name_m]! i know i saw it somewhere here, just can’t remember from who. [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] are gorgeous together. :slight_smile: i also love [name_m]Erasmus[/name_m] from adelina_sophia’s signature, i can already tell it’s going to be stuck in my head for a while.