Names on NB that Make You Go WOW!

@flowellagrace makepeace “max” is absolutely perfect and no other longer form of max will ever be better

micah, jem, sam, rositsa, peace, clare, logan, lumière

2 Likes

thank youuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

russ russ russ

i read your signature with rositsa and peace as a combo and

rositsa peace :pleading_face::heartpulse:

1 Like

@new.romantic just went through your user list and now I need to take a deep breath, they’re so so amazing! My favorites (if I had to pick) are Bess Georgiana, Ellis Barnaby, Ethel Daisy, Frank Valentine, Freddy Laurence, Hopie Elinor, Margo Albertine, Ned Marlowe, Peggy Josephine, Rose Imogene, Teddy Casper, and Tiggy Eloise.

1 Like

rositsa peace :sob: :pleading_face:

micah, jem, sam, rositsa, peace, clare, logan, lumière

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Aww thank you so much!! :heart: I adore ida, nell, and mae, grover, dorothy, and florence, and irene and helen!! (both so underappreciated) percy marlowe is also the most perfect combo ever!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww thank you so much!!! Your entire UC is adorable! All such warm vibes!

1 Like

@ladyforgetful, i adore your edith mae and wilbur joy!! also lydia sonnet, george barnaby, basil hugo, and persephone elodia blossom!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@lumosmaxima, faithie junerose, hopie liora, and especially murphy bluebird are adorable!! :pleading_face: :heart_eyes:

@gidget15, your giordana alexine, eugenia blithe, and priscilla mary are so sweet!! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!!! I love your [name_f]Polly[/name_f] Josephine!!

1 Like

thank you so so much !!! :heartpulse: i adore your alma eugenie, june lisette, and edith blair! also otto march is so precious!

1 Like

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] I absolutely am loving your [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f], [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Emeric[/name_m], [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]!

@ladyforgetful

3 Likes

oh my goodness, thank you so much! i love your ida rosemary, maisie ophelia, lewis arthur, and james wilbur :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so sweet and warm!!!

1 Like

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Lovelace[/name_u] and [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Elodia[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] are gorgeous. :ribbon:

1 Like

thank you so so much!!! agnes lou and esmé blossom are absolutely stunning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i love hugo, august and theodore too of course!

3 Likes

Reverie Juliet from @rayjuliette is simply divine

1 Like

@halinka I don’t think you have this combo anymore, but you once had beatrix laughter as a combo and it will not leave my head :relieved:

also nikolai delphinius windsong !!! :hearts:

2 Likes

@enwmn 's [name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f] is just… really something. I love tp see [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f] being used in an UC. Both a color name and a historical connection (if you cut the e), which is such a huge plus for me!

Also @anon35922409 's [name_u]Cal[/name_u] [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] and [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

thank you! i love your mercy oriana ^^

1 Like