Names on NB that Make You Go WOW!

Ooh [name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Behati[/name_f] is stunning too :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you! [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] are so handsome!

@RileyAddison13 I love the [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] themed UC, though I have only seen a few episodes of the show!

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] “Artie”, [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] “Thea”, [name_u]Allison[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are all great!

1 Like

Thanks! I am so sad [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] is ending, because it was (and still kind of is) a big part of my childhood. I love your [name_f]Mara[/name_f] Solcstice, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Brielle[/name_f], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Knightley[/name_m], and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Harris[/name_m]!

3 Likes

@Florimell you don’t have names in your UC but what written there is just pure gold

2 Likes

@leafygreens [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Hades[/name_m] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] and [name_u]Loki[/name_u] [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] are amazing!
@Namify_2.0 [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] Evermore is so handsome! I don’t think I’ve seen anyone else use Evermore before, but I love it :heart_eyes:
@AdroitArtemis [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] Driftwood and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] are stunning! I’m in love with all your middle names though.

3 Likes

@ethelmary Their UC is at the point where everyone wants to reach but never will.

2 Likes

Awwwwww this is probably the best compliment I’ve ever received :grin: Thank you so much I’m really glad you like it and your names are gorgeous

2 Likes

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f] has won the race before [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] ever started.

2 Likes

But [name_f]Hestia[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] was waiting for them at the finish line

2 Likes

Thank youuu You’re so sweet. But I very kindly disagree.

2 Likes

Agree to disagree

2 Likes

Okie doke

3 Likes

Thank you that’s so sweet of you. You have really lovely names as well.

1 Like

@hannahwren 's asa bear is so perfect!

1 Like

oh thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

btw i love your caspian apollo, he’s so handsome :heart:

Aww, thank you so much! I love your [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] Giselle!!

1 Like

@jujubesun [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] is so fun!! It feels like an indie movie protagonist and I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

tysm! i can’t choose whether to compliment jean rembrandt or matisse raphael so i’ll just say both are so romantic and beautiful. i love the art theme!

1 Like

@ellerbea i just saw the new uc !! and wow !! what a vibe :wink:

ai vincent !!, gustav tensing, edouard titus, claude michelangelo !!, jean rembrandt (masc jean !!), frida cezanne, georgia yayoi !!, artemisi sherald !!

i love it !!! :heart:

2 Likes