Names on NB that Make You Go WOW!

thank you so much!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Your [name_f]Tilda[/name_f] [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f], [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_u]Alpenglow[/name_u], & [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f] are all gorgeous!

2 Likes

@eileithyia oh my goodness, eelisi sappho :pleading_face: i’m about to cry i’m in love that combo so very much :heartpulse:

eelisi :love_letter: !! my gosh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

aw thank you!! it was so much fun to put together :relaxed:

1 Like

@EmilyMcA
@moonwriteen

That kind you guys so much! I recently added my old combo Tori-Kate [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], I didn’t except it to be one of my most mentioned names! I keep trying to go through and mention other peoples names but when I go to peoples UC, the server glitches, I don’t know why.

3 Likes

@ellerbea

aww, thank you so much! :yellow_heart:
(and it’s nice to see some other [name_m]Clement[/name_m] appreciation!)

@anon35922409 jem catcher totally caught my eye! is it meant to be an honor for to kill a mockingbird and catcher in the rye? either way, really interesting and your whole uc sparkles!

2 Likes

thank you so much! your eleanor sulola is adorable!

Thank you so much, [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! We all know how much I love your UC. Eelisi [name_f]Sappho[/name_f] is one of my favorites.

1 Like

@EmilyMcA Thank you so much! Your names are stunning.

@janeybaby Thank you! I love your [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f].

3 Likes

not specifically, no, but i do like the double allusion! thank you!

1 Like

I LOVE [name_m]Reef[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] Elias!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! That is exactly why I settled on Malina Honey, I just thought it was the cutest thing!

1 Like

Ahh, thank you, my love! I haven’t been around these parts in ages and ages, but it did my heart so good to open my email and see some love for my beloved [name_m]Reef[/name_m]! :heart:

[name_m]Just[/name_m] saw an old thread of yours from about a year and a half ago…. Idk if they’re still on your radar, but [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_m]Soren[/name_m], and [name_u]Asa[/name_u] would be such sweet brothers! [name_u]Asa[/name_u] and [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] are huge favorites of my own. :heart_eyes:

I’ll have to catch up on everyone else’s favorites soon!

@ellerbea [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Elidor[/name_m] is amazing! I also love [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Paladio[/name_m], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Dawsey[/name_m] (Dawsey!!), [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Madelief[/name_f], and [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Kalindi[/name_f].

@eileithyia Your whole UC is beautiful. I find Kimmernaq [name_f]Selene[/name_f], [name_u]Aputsiak[/name_u] [name_f]Melinoe[/name_f], and Avgusta [name_f]Iris[/name_f] especially stunning!

2 Likes

Aw thank you!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] seeing love for [name_m]Dawsey[/name_m] :yellow_heart:

1 Like

@new.romantic obsessed with your new UC - still thinking about Bertie Sybil, such a precious name. Georgie Winifred, Teddy Ramona, and Freddie Mavis also just sound like the coolest kids on the playground!

2 Likes

Thank you!! That’s so sweet of you! :relaxed:

And I must say I particularly love your [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] “Teddy”, and [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]April[/name_f]! They are all so sweet! :two_hearts:

1 Like

@ellerbea I haven’t been able to complement your UC!! They’re so stunning :star_struck: I love love love [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Mirabeau[/name_m], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Bramwell[/name_m], [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Liodor[/name_m] (I’ve never seen [name_m]Liodor[/name_m] :heart_eyes:), [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Finlo[/name_m], [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_m]Zenebe[/name_m], [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] [name_m]Sindri[/name_m] (:heart_eyes:), [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Paladio[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Rafaello[/name_m], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Kitto[/name_m], [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Omavi[/name_m], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Sulola[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleif[/name_f], [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] (usually not a fan of [name_u]Everly[/name_u] but this is adorable), [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Huali[/name_f], [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Alafair[/name_f], [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Eluned[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Ismerie[/name_f], [name_f]Isola[/name_f] [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f], [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Meliora[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Kalindi[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Tarabai[/name_f] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Senalda[/name_f] :black_heart: excuse me listing like 90% of the names

2 Likes