Names on NB that Make You Go WOW!

thank you so much!! i’m in love with your [name_f]Ursula[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f].

1 Like

thak you so much! i love your combos [name_f]Romina[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Caitriona[/name_f] Maeve!!

1 Like

aww thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s my #1 pick for a future daughter so I’m so glad you like it! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! Some day I will have a UC again lol.

1 Like

@lemonrose anne your UC is absolute perfection :heart_eyes: frédéric émile, mathilde aurélie, maxence rené, philomène juillet, and rosamond agathe are so dreamy and sophisticated!

3 Likes

@Ellory i saw your combo fern agnese sybil on the combo of the day thread and wow! it’s so so gorgeous!
and i absolutely adore all of the other combos in your uc, too - briar vivendel hades, percy elio march, and liliya persephone brave are my favorites :two_hearts:

2 Likes

lovely that is so sweet! :sob: thank you so much, i literally came up with fern agnese sybil on the spot. that means so much, leo, thank you! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@futuremama - I love so many of your names!! But [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_f]Spring[/name_f] is perfection! I also love [name_f]Lullaby[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f]. [name_m]Fergus[/name_m] [name_u]Rune[/name_u] is simply amazing and [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] so interesting and unique. :raised_hands::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!

@etoilelumineuse [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Briar[/name_u], and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] are amazing!

@futuremama [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u], [name_u]Jeanne[/name_u] [name_f]Peridot[/name_f], [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_u]Poe[/name_u], and [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] are stunning!

2 Likes

Thank you! I really like your [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] & [name_u]Noa[/name_u] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:

This is quite late but wow thank you!

1 Like

Aw, thank you! I love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Ines[/name_f], [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m], [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m], [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] from your User [name_m]Card[/name_m]!

1 Like

@lemonrose!! i don’t know if it’s actually in your uc, but i saw magnus honey on the quick poll thread and my heart went :pleading_face:. using honey in a masculine combo is literally so adorable!! imagine a little gus waddling around in an oversized green sweater. :sob: anne i can’t!

5 Likes

awww el :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i’m so glad you like it!
and you are bringing tears to my eyes with this magnus imagery :sob:

1 Like

@SeleneMoon you have amazing combos! [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Manon[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f], and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Antigone[/name_f] are simply stunning! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@etoilelumineuse, thank you so much!! i adore your jane waterlily, cosette lavender, and barnaby fox!

2 Likes

@VitaBelle I love your style so much! [name_f]Lenora[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Byrd[/name_u] are beautiful :heart_eyes:

Been a couple months since I last updated my list of names that I am admiring from afar. Such beautiful combos that I thought deserved a moment of recognition. :brown_heart:

I am a true believer in that combo making is an art, so I absolutely love seeing all the gorgeous names in this thread.

• [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] (@makaladerfin) :ocean:
  • [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] (@etoilelumineuse) :roller_coaster:
  • [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Evetta[/name_f] (@maywake) :sun_behind_small_cloud:
  • [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_f]Evening[/name_f] (@planetnames) :city_sunset:
  • Kasatka [name_u]Blue[/name_u] (@Spoondrift) :camping:
  • [name_f]Eliska[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] (@wintersnowflake03) :ballet_shoes:
  • [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] (@Quilliza) :notes:
  • [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] (@starless) :rose:
  • [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] (@leafygreens) :clubs:
  • [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] (@rhodes2nowhere) :evergreen_tree:
9 Likes