Names on NB that Make You Go WOW!

thank you! :relaxed:

1 Like

@wintersnowflake03 your new [name_f]Ines[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Stellamaris[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Ailbhe[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u], & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] !! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@winterara thank you! i love your charity brooks and liesel wisteria.

1 Like

Ahh thank you so much, Genevieve!! :see_no_evil::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@reginamills august percival is so cool! :purple_heart:

1 Like

@VivienaLunelle123 your marie daffodil lark is breathtakingly beautiful.
i love the name of the day, week, month and year element of your usercard and every name in your usercard is so lovely and perfectly constructed :white_heart:

3 Likes

@BronwynParry1 always makes the best three-tier combos! and makes it look effortless - [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]March[/name_u], [name_m]Aramis[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] Blackbird, and [name_f]Aeronwy[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] & Alwenna [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Rose…I struggle with simple combos, so this is something I really admire :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I can get really frustrated over combos and worry that they don’t work, so this means a lot :heart:

2 Likes

@KJGlitter love jesse blackbird! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@lemonrose I love [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u]!
@Indilee loving [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]. I actually debating adding this same combo to my uc just last night, lmao :grin:

2 Likes

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: also, i think i may have just fallen in love… with your UC?

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f], [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Ginger[/name_f], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], [name_m]Klaus[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] (Klaus is so underrated), and [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] are all so breathtaking :pleading_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

@EvelinRose I love [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Ginger[/name_f] and [name_u]Chandler[/name_u] [name_m]Garrison[/name_m]!
@winterara [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] Byrl, my heart :heart_eyes:
@Indilee [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_f]Fairy[/name_f] is so cute! I also love [name_f]Meg[/name_f] Sunshine!!

3 Likes

@AerieEerie thank you! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] and [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Sylvester[/name_u]!
@lemonrose thank you

1 Like

Thank you!

Ah, thank you so much, Lily!! You’ve honestly made my night :heartpulse::heartpulse::pleading_face:

1 Like

@EvelinRose - I just LOVE [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] Ginger!!! It is perfect. I think [name_f]Ginger[/name_f] is highly underrated anyway, but pairing it with [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] is just magical!

1 Like

Thank you! [name_u]Love[/name_u] your [name_f]Irina[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]

1 Like

@EvelinRose love lionel demetri :lion::sun_with_face::sunflower:

1 Like

Thank you! [name_u]Love[/name_u] your [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] [name_f]Simona[/name_f]

1 Like