Names on NB that Make You Go WOW!

@new.romantic I noticed your [name_f]Frances[/name_f] Maroon this morning, and wow. What a showstopper! I wouldn’t have thought to put such an offbeat word name with such a staple classic, but they work so well together. Made to be! I love it!! :love_letter:

(Also, while I’m here… [name_f]Brynja[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] and [name_m]Wilko[/name_m] [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] are so :face_holding_back_tears: … they’re amazing.)

2 Likes

aww you’re too sweet! :heart: i love your opal ellis, sybil greta may, and william cosmo (wilkie is such a sweet nickname for william, too :two_hearts:)

@wishmay

i was just looking at your uc, and wow all of your combos are amazing!! i seriously cannot choose a couple favorites, but all your names combined with those vibe descriptions make me feel like I’m living in an enchanted forest, wearing linen dresses, running around in muddy bare feet, climbing trees, and staring up at the stars on a warm summer’s night.

i want to live in your uc. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@marigold.solstice thank you so much, Charlotte! I love your UC too — Alice Meadowlark, Heidi Jean Rosemary, Opal Susannah, Hugo Jasper, & Henry Bramble are perfection :blush:

ok I love this description

1 Like

@new.romantic, your uc is so dreamy, especially [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_u]Clove[/name_u], [name_f]Brynja[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u] & [name_u]Evren[/name_u] [name_m]Oslo[/name_m]!
@winterlyricalfox, seeing your uc made me sing inside, especially [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] (Honestly, I have yet to see a combo featuring my favorite girls name that does not flow well!), [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f], [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Maud[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u], [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_u]Davis[/name_u], & [name_u]Declan[/name_u] [name_m]Fitz[/name_m]!
@fiddlesticks, I love [name_f]Verla[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] (!!), [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f], [name_f]Faythe[/name_f] [name_f]Monday[/name_f], [name_f]Marta[/name_f] [name_u]Romilly[/name_u], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] “Maggie”, [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Iola[/name_f] [name_f]Mable[/name_f] “Ola”, [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], [name_m]Stephan[/name_m] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] “Steph” (!!), [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] “Ted” & [name_m]Vyvian[/name_m] [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] “Ian”!

2 Likes

Thank you so much [name_f]Natasha[/name_f]! You absolutely made my day! You have soooo many amazing combos yourself and I totally think we share a similar style!

Some of your standouts to me: [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (pure elegance), [name_f]Fernanda[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] (Fernanda needs more love! So glad you like her too!), [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_m]Hank[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (Hank also needs more love!), [name_u]Noel[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], and my all-time favorites… [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] Benedict!! (He is so dashing and handsome! Swoon!) AND the magical [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Ines[/name_f] [name_f]Fairylight[/name_f] (this one literally made me gasp! Delightful!) :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@sevenstargoose Your combos are so unique and amazing! [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Adrian[/name_u], Faolán [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u], and [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] Harbour are all especially stunning. [name_f]Maristella[/name_f] [name_u]Nyx[/name_u] is literally perfection :sparkles:

1 Like

:face_holding_back_tears: ahh thank you that’s so kind!!

I am in love with so many of your names and combos – [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f], [name_u]Auberon[/name_u] [name_m]Teague[/name_m], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], I could go on indefinitely x-) Your style is so inspiring!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :pleading_face: You’re so sweet. :white_heart:

1 Like

@almondmilk all of your combos are stunning! My favorites are Willow Jupiter (not normally a fan of Willow but I love this), Jasper Florian, Finn Kestrel (yay, love for Kestrel!), Vivian Everard, Kit Rosemary, Apolline Honey, & Twila Sparrow (:heart_eyes:)

I love how your names feel — gentle and warm and a little bit magic :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you so much :face_holding_back_tears: You totally made my day :heart::heart:

1 Like

Been forever since I’ve been on this thread! I’m long overdue :slight_smile:

@drfox - [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] is adorable!
@new.romantic - so happy to see [name_f]Brynja[/name_f] love, I love her! [name_f]Brynja[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is so nice :heart:
@marigold.solstice - [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Wycliffe[/name_m] is so nice, I’m so surprised when I see a fellow [name_m]Wycliffe[/name_m] lover on nb!
@fiddlesticks - [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] are so sweet!
@coffeeorangecats - [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! [name_u]Super[/name_u] loving your [name_u]Alba[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], which is new to me (ok, tbh, just happy to see [name_u]Alba[/name_u] in general… she’s been growing on me too :heart:), and always happy to see Mr. [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]!
@daisymeadows - LOVE your [name_m]Samson[/name_m] [name_m]Ivo[/name_m]. [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is so sweet, too, and loving seeing [name_f]Oona[/name_f] and Ksantippa on your list as well.
@faithnamer - love your [name_f]Oona[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], and [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is so sweet! [name_u]Love[/name_u] seeing [name_f]Fenna[/name_f] on your list, as well - she’s an amazing name!
@venezio - [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] [name_u]Winslow[/name_u], and [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f] are so lovely :heart:
@AStudyIn_Scarlet - [name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

thank you! i love your hero anneliese, aquila leo grey, and jack kuiper (love seeing kuiper!!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@lylee – I am absolutely, head-over-heels in love with your list! [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Elwood[/name_m], and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_u]Penrose[/name_u] are to die for!

@tallemaja – [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], and [name_u]Toby[/name_u] [name_f]Sunflower[/name_f] are just darling!

@rorawhale – Your UC is gorgeous! I really like [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]!

@Scottie491 – [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Leander[/name_u], [name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_u]Quill[/name_u], [name_m]Osric[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m], and [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] are so handsome! [name_u]Loving[/name_u] your list!

@halinka – I love [name_u]Beck[/name_u] [name_u]Lucero[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]! The vibes of your UC are immaculate.

@the_common_fool – Still starstruck over [name_m]Anatole[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Gawain[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]!

@ladyforgetful – [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Musette[/name_f] is stunning. I don’t usually get combo jealousy, but I’m getting close with this one! I also really, really love [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m].

@BookSneakersMovie – [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Quill[/name_u] are so romantic!

3 Likes

thank you so much! what a nice thing to wake up to! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! Your [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]Noor[/name_u] is equally pretty!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, [name_f]Megan[/name_f] :blush:

1 Like

Why thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_u]Aquila[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is stunning! And I love [name_m]Amias[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] as well!

1 Like

thank you so much!! that is so kind of you :yellow_heart: i am loving your evangeline dagny louise!! such cool middles for evangeline :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

awww, thank you so much! i really love marie lavender, so so beautiful!

1 Like