Names on NB that Make You Go WOW!

I can’t remember who posted this, but one member said they were going to name their little one [name_m]Ian[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]. :heart: If that’s not wow, I don’t know what it! :joy:

2 Likes

@katkabet [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is gorgeous! How do you pronounce [name_f]Ida[/name_f]?

3 Likes

@jk_garrison: [name_f]Lia[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] (love the nickname [name_f]Lilou[/name_f]!) and [name_u]Louie[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] are both charming.
@josieaitken: [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is so handsome!
@Veronica_Cadence: [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] are so sweet.
@JoMarchisQueen: [name_f]Orla[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f] are all beautiful.

4 Likes

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@norin Thank you so much for your kind words on the “[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] names in the last UC” thread! Your [name_f]Amada[/name_f] [name_f]Fig[/name_f], [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], [name_u]Callaghan[/name_u] [name_m]Thoreau[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Walden[/name_m] are all amazing!

1 Like

thank you so much @Adelina_Sophia!!! I love your [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]!

1 Like

Thank you! :revolving_hearts:

oh thank you so much!! I say EYE-duh because that would be the standard pronunciation here, but I think EE-da is just gorgeous as well!

your [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is also stunning!

1 Like

thank you and you’re welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@itsjustjack Your entire UC is GORGEOUS!! They’re all so ethereal and whimsy but have a mysterious vibe to it. [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] is by far one of the most gorgeous combos I’ve seen, and [name_m]Macauley[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] is so so awesome.

1 Like

@leafygreens I love your [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_f]Swan[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Evening[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Noor[/name_u], and [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] [name_f]Galilee[/name_f]!!

@Adelina_Sophia I love [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] and [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Ivor[/name_m]

@katkabet I love your style so much! I had trouble just picking a few but I especially love your [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f], [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_f]Maple[/name_f]!!! They are perfect!

@Veronica_Cadence I love your [name_f]Adalie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]

@JoMarchisQueen I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u]! I looove seeing [name_u]June[/name_u] on a boy!

@EagleEyes I love your [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] (this is perfect), [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], and [name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_u]Rivers[/name_u]!

@josieaitken I love your [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Blyth[/name_f] (this is stunning) and [name_u]Auden[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]!

7 Likes

@JoMarchisQueen your [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] are so cool— very glad to see [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] used!

@leafygreens Varrick [name_u]November[/name_u] [name_u]Mars[/name_u], [name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_u]Angel[/name_u] [name_m]Buchanan[/name_m], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u], [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] [name_m]Marcelo[/name_m] [name_u]True[/name_u], [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]Midnight[/name_u], [name_u]Marvel[/name_u] [name_f]Natasia[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], and Luminara [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] are all stunning!

@planetnames [name_f]Eira[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_m]Cassander[/name_m], [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Brave[/name_u], and [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] are amazing!

@BronwynParry1 your entire UC is fantastic but I particularly love [name_f]Fauna[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] , [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Cerys[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Mathias[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u], and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m]! Also, is that [name_m]Brian[/name_m] [name_f]May[/name_f] in your profile picture?

@OpheliaFlora your UC is breathtaking! I love [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_u]Auguste[/name_u] so much!

@KaiLun [name_m]Ronin[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] are so cool!

@Veronica_Cadence [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Yousef[/name_m], [name_m]Vladimir[/name_m] [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] [name_m]Calhoun[/name_m], and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] are wonderful!

@Adelina_Sophia [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] Peregine, [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m], and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Milo[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Ashleyann8 [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u], [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]Everest[/name_u], [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Calix[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] Gox, [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Silas[/name_m] grey, [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_u]Cove[/name_u] are fantastic!

@GreenEyes375 your entire list is absolutely stunning! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites have to be [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] (love [name_u]Winter[/name_u] for a boy!) [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Wolfram[/name_m] [name_u]Nyx[/name_u], [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Hecate[/name_f], and [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Valkyrie[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]!

8 Likes

@gracegillian [name_u]Rumi[/name_u] Sihir and Calcifer [name_f]Lune[/name_f] are really speaking to me!

@SparkleNinja18 your [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Lucasta[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Elsinore[/name_f] [name_f]Mieke[/name_f], [name_f]Amaia[/name_f] [name_f]Valkyrie[/name_f] [name_f]Elestren[/name_f], and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f] [name_f]Azula[/name_f] are amazing!

@seawillow [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] Courage, [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_m]Ransom[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Haven[/name_u] are very cool!

@kidpix21 all of your names are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! Particularly in love with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m], and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

@Paxramena [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], [name_m]Twain[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Teague[/name_m], [name_m]Rhidian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] (inspired my own [name_m]Rhidian[/name_m] [name_u]Valor[/name_u]!) and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Marsha[/name_f] are so cool!

@floatinthesky [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] and [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are so cute!

@MargotAbeline I love your entire list! Favorites are [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_u]Calloway[/name_u], [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Bramwell[/name_m], and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Oswin[/name_m]!

8 Likes

Thank you! [name_m]Vladimir[/name_m] has been a favorite of mine since I saw it. I really like your [name_f]Vermillion[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

@Kipperbo1 thank you!! they’re favorites of mine too :joy:. I love the flow of your names!

@EllieWilbury I love your [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] [name_f]Glory[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Wilderose[/name_f]! love love love [name_f]Glory[/name_f]!

2 Likes

oh my gosh thank you so much!! I am IN LOVE with your girls combos :sob::sob:

1 Like

Thank you! [name_f]Aili[/name_f] [name_f]Shoshanna[/name_f] (love seeing [name_f]Aili[/name_f] on someone else’s list!) and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Wilderose[/name_f] are beautiful!

1 Like

@EllieWilbury thank you!! :blush: I love your [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_u]Mercury[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Wilderose[/name_f] :heart_eyes:, [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Saphira[/name_f]!!

1 Like

@Kipperbo1 Thank you so much! Your [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Sascha[/name_u], [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_f]Ianthe[/name_f], and [name_f]Ilsa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Ffion[/name_f] are lovely!

Thank you! I love your [name_m]Adonis[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] Ellory, [name_m]Caesar[/name_m] [name_u]Azariah[/name_u], [name_m]Leander[/name_m] Snowden, [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Mordechai[/name_m], [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] [name_u]Alder[/name_u] “[name_u]Percy[/name_u]”, [name_m]Rhidian[/name_m] [name_u]Valor[/name_u], [name_u]Rosen[/name_u] [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m], [name_m]Serafin[/name_m] [name_u]Sol[/name_u], [name_f]Electra[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Wilderose[/name_f], [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Miranda[/name_f], and Miriel [name_u]Azure[/name_u]!! :two_hearts:

@katkabet [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] and [name_m]Kip[/name_m] are my favorites! I also love that you have [name_f]Maple[/name_f] for a boy! :heart_eyes:

@Veronica_Cadence Safina [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Cate[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Salvador[/name_m] [name_m]Mark[/name_m] are lovely and flow very well! :blush:
@JoMarchisQueen [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Fia[/name_f] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f] are my favorites!! :heartbeat: :
@josieaitken [name_f]Raina[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] and [name_u]Auden[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]! :heart:
@planetnames [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f], [name_f]Eira[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], [name_m]Merlin[/name_m] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m], and [name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]!! :heartpulse:
@Ashleyann8 Loove [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]!!! :star_struck:
@greeneyes375 [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_m]Ruaidhri[/name_m] [name_m]Titus[/name_m]/Hezekiah [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_m]Damon[/name_m] [name_u]Denver[/name_u] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], and [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] are my favorites!! :revolving_hearts:
@kidpix21 [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@norin [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u], and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] are just :star_struck:

9 Likes