Names relating to Stacy or Renee

I want to honor this person but she wouldn’t like us to use [name_f]Stacy[/name_f] and [name_f]Renee[/name_f] isn’t my favorite for the name combo I want. I’ve considered [name_f]Wren[/name_f], but IDK if it’s too unrelated.

1 Like

[name_f]Wren[/name_f] feels totally connected to [name_f]Renee[/name_f]!

Other ideas…
Denée / [name_f]Danae[/name_f]
[name_f]Renata[/name_f]
Renna / [name_f]Wrenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] / [name_f]Anastacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eustacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Stacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Tracy[/name_f]
[name_f]Tacy[/name_f]
[name_m]Trace[/name_m]
[name_m]René[/name_m] for a boy?

[name_f]Wren[/name_f] certainly works, though I might lean towards spelling it [name_m]Ren[/name_m] if it’s a full honor.

Other ideas:
[name_m]Ace[/name_m]
[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f]
Rainie/Raina
[name_f]Rae[/name_f]

[name_f]Anastacia[/name_f] is beautiful!
[name_f]Wren[/name_f] certainly works.
[name_f]Tacy[/name_f], [name_f]Tay[/name_f], [name_f]Stacia[/name_f], [name_m]Rene[/name_m], [name_m]Renny[/name_m], [name_f]Denae[/name_f], Shea/Shay

[name_f]Wren[/name_f] feels perfectly connected to [name_f]Renee[/name_f] to me :person_shrugging:

Maybe…

[name_f]Pascale[/name_f] (linked to the meanings)
[name_f]Estee[/name_f] (the ST of Stacy; E-ee of Renee)
[name_f]Renata[/name_f]
[name_f]Renia[/name_f]
[name_f]Taisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eustacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nova[/name_f] (as in new / renewal)
[name_f]Cerelia[/name_f] (spring?)

For [name_f]Stacy[/name_f] you could use [name_f]Cece[/name_f] or [name_f]Tracy[/name_f]. For [name_f]Renee[/name_f] you could use [name_f]Renia[/name_f] or [name_f]Irene[/name_f] (ih-reny).

[name_f]Wren[/name_f] is a nice idea to honor [name_f]Renee[/name_f].

You may also consider:

• Names with “sta” - [name_f]Arista[/name_f], [name_f]Augusta[/name_f], [name_f]Calista[/name_f], [name_f]Constance[/name_f], [name_f]Crystal[/name_f], [name_f]Jocasta[/name_f], [name_f]Star[/name_f] and [name_f]Starla[/name_f]
  • Name with “ace”, “acy” or “acie” - [name_f]Araceli[/name_f], [name_f]Candace[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Graciela[/name_f], [name_m]Kacey[/name_m], [name_f]Lacey[/name_f] / Lacie/ [name_f]Lacy[/name_f], Macie/ [name_f]Macy[/name_f], and [name_f]Tracy[/name_f]
  • Names similar to [name_f]Renee[/name_f] - [name_f]Reagan[/name_f], [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] (Stacy+Renee?), [name_f]Reese[/name_f], [name_f]Renata[/name_f], [name_f]Regina[/name_f], [name_f]Reina[/name_f], [name_f]Reign[/name_f], [name_f]Esmee[/name_f], [name_f]Remi[/name_f], [name_f]Lauren[/name_f], [name_f]Maureen[/name_f], [name_f]Karen[/name_f], [name_f]Irene[/name_f], [name_f]Rey[/name_f], [name_f]Brenda[/name_f], [name_f]Eirene[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Seren[/name_f] or [name_f]Serene[/name_f], [name_f]Alizee[/name_f], [name_f]Bree[/name_f], [name_f]Aubree[/name_f] and [name_f]Desiree[/name_f]

[name_f]Renee[/name_f] and Stacy’s meanings are both related to resurrection and rebirth. [name_m]Phoenix[/name_m] could honor both!
Similarly, [name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f] means “immortal”. So does [name_f]Tansy[/name_f]!
[name_f]Enid[/name_f] means “soul, spirit, life”. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and its variants are associated with the meanings “to breathe” or “to live”. [name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Vita[/name_f], [name_f]Vida[/name_f] and [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] also share the meaning “life”. Besides that, you can still work with [name_f]Vivian[/name_f], [name_f]Vivien[/name_f], [name_f]Vivianne[/name_f] or other alternatives, which mean “alive”.

1 Like